Includes the Unit Voice Pack.
The Hordes are Coming!
From the team that brought you 8-Bit Armies comes a new fantasy RTS as fast-paced and friendly as the original! 8-BIT HORDES is a colorful strategy-arcade game that is easy to learn for players of all skill levels. Collect resources, build up and defend your base, amass your army of orcs or humans and ultimately crush your opponents! 8-Bit Hordes features offline single-player missions, two-player cooperative missions, AI skirmish mode, and Player-vs-Player Multiplayer modes running on dedicated game servers.
8-Bit Hordes is for anyone that enjoys RTS games but felt overwhelmed by complicated game mechanics and mysterious unit controls. With hours of solo and co-op gameplay included, there's something here for everyone!
- 2 Factions - The Dark Orcs and their Deathsworn allies versus the Humans, Dwarves and Elves of the Lightbringers.
- 24 offline campaign missions
- 12 co-op missions to play with your friends
- 10 multiplayer/skirmish maps that support up to 8 players online
- Full interoperability with 8-Bit Armies' factions and maps providing endless crossover combat opportunities
- AI with multiple difficulty options to play with cooperatively or fight against
- Classic Base-Building mechanics let you construct the ultimate HQ from which to launch attacks against your foes
- Destructible environments on maps ranging from small to very large
- A fun and friendly art style
- An awesome new soundtrack by Frank Klepacki
- From the same team that brought you RTS classics such as Star Wars: Empire at War, Universe at War, and Grey Goo
©2016 Petroglyph Games, Inc. All rights reserved. All other intangible assets embodied in or arising from this work, including, without limitation, all intellectual property in and to the marks 8-BIT ARMIES™, 8-BIT HORDES™, GLYPHX®, PETROGLYPH®, the corresponding design(s) and/or logo(s), software, or other intangible assets of whatsoever nature are owned by Petroglyph Games, Inc. Any reproduction or distribution in any form or by any means, without the express written consent of Petroglyph Games, Inc. is strictly prohibited.