It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you're having isues with the DLC, please re-download the installer for the base game.
JudasIscariot: If you're having isues with the DLC, please re-download the installer for the base game.
askteam99: Well that's a thing to try.
Please let us know if re-downloading the new installer for the base game helps :)
JudasIscariot: Please let us know if re-downloading the new installer for the base game helps :)
askteam99: I'm doing that right now. I will let you know in a few minutes.
JudasIscariot: Please let us know if re-downloading the new installer for the base game helps :)
askteam99: Nope. Still not working. And I don't think its just a me problem either...I think the maker of the DLC must've screwed up pretty bad.
Sorry my fault, we had the wrong installer up :/

Please make sure you have this one setup_surgeon_simulator2013_2.0.0.5.exe that I flagged with an update flag.
JudasIscariot: Sorry my fault, we had the wrong installer up :/

Please make sure you have this one setup_surgeon_simulator2013_2.0.0.5.exe that I flagged with an update flag.
askteam99: ERMERGERD GOG UPDATED THE GAME BECAUSE I POINTED OUT A PROBLEM OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!....*Cough cough*...sorry....fangasm. I see the update flag by the way. I will download it and tell you. Be back in a few minutes.
nah, the problem wouldn't have been a problem if I uploaded the installer on the day of the release. So it's my fault and I apologize once again for that :)
JudasIscariot: nah, the problem wouldn't have been a problem if I uploaded the installer on the day of the release. So it's my fault and I apologize once again for that :)
askteam99: Still though. I helped remind you didn't I?...But if I didn't then I'm so sorry for being full of myself...Please don't be mad.
:(
Of course you did and I thank you for that :)