It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We've uploaded a small patch for Outcast 1.1 named "Patch 1.1.2.18736" on your gameshelves. Please download this patch in order to get the latest and greatest version of Outcast 1.1 :)

Changelog for patch 1.1.2.18736:

New: Borderless fullscreen support (cefault, user can still force native fullscreen)
Fixed: Improve launcher compatibility issue under Windows 8.1
Fixed: Improve fullscreen toggle, vsync and slowdown issues related to Directdraw buffer access
Fixed: Sound settings no more reseted when changing map and persistent between games
Fixed: Refactored ingame options menu
Fixed: Potential crashes when leaving a world (ie end game cinematic)
Fixed: Save game can now be done without keyboard
Fixed: Various bug fixes and stability improvements

Thanks and have a nice day :)
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

We've uploaded a small patch for Outcast 1.1 named "Patch 1.1.2.18736" on your gameshelves. Please download this patch in order to get the latest and greatest version of Outcast 1.1 :)
IronArcturus: Is this mouse cursor bug with windowed mode fixed? In the previous version, when the user disabled Fullscreen mode, the cursor would not stay in the window and it made it very difficult to play the game.
I don't know myself, really. All I know is what's in the changelog, sorry :(

Best way to find out would be to try it yourself :P