It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys,

We have changed the installer to Omerta: City of Gangsters. Yes, I know the installer is a bit large but that's because the content update (version 1.06) has brought in so many changes that it would be easier to re-do the installer since a patch would be about the same size as the original installer. The Mac version of the content will be here soon.

Changelog:

- Added new and improved (full) AI for sandbox maps
- Added 5 new buildings to sandbox maps - Lookout, Private Investigator, Security Agency, Hit Squad, Auto Shop
- Added combat fire mechanics and new Molotov bomb
- Added 2 new cars - Sports Car and Armored Car
- Added new combat maps
- Fixed several localization errors
- Fixed several bugs
- Tweaked combat mechanics

Thank you and have a nice day :)
trusteft: 1)Good news another update.

2) So I guess one has to download this, uninstall the previous installation, install this and say goodbye to all the save files, right?
Nah, just download, back up your saves just in case, and install over everything :)
Hypocrite666: If I already installed the Japanese Incentive DLC, do I have to run the new installer or is my game already updated?
Already updated :)
JudasIscariot: Nah, just download, back up your saves just in case, and install over everything :)
wormholewizards: Is this included all the 3 DLCs? Because i tried to load my old save game but it notified me that i don't have the DLC in question installed.
Hi,

We're looking into this. Should have this sorted in a bit. Sorry about this!

edit: apparently there was a slight mix up on our side with the base game. We should have this sorted out ASAP. Again, sorry :/
Post edited December 10, 2013 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Nah, just download, back up your saves just in case, and install over everything :)
wormholewizards: Is this included all the 3 DLCs? Because i tried to load my old save game but it notified me that i don't have the DLC in question installed.
Hi,

We have uploaded a fixed version of the installer for the base game. Please make sure you have this ionstaller downloaded: setup_omerta_pack_2.2.0.10.exe. Once that's done you should no longer have an error message regarding the DLCs not being installed. Sorry about that :/
JudasIscariot: Hi,

We have uploaded a fixed version of the installer for the base game. Please make sure you have this ionstaller downloaded: setup_omerta_pack_2.2.0.10.exe. Once that's done you should no longer have an error message regarding the DLCs not being installed. Sorry about that :/
Kank: Thank you!

Just in case you don't know this yet, there is no notification on the page header, no notification on the My Games page, but there is a "New" notification on the Omerta box icon. The list of files still says 2.1.0 but the actual file is the new one 2.2.0.10.
I figure that you made the change so fast that you may have skipped the little notices but this is in case you forgot ;-)
Well, I think it will show up again as I did flag the installer again to make sure everyone re-downloads the fixed installer.

Also, thanks for the version notice, it's fixed and should be showing up shortly :)
JudasIscariot: Hi guys,

We have changed the installer to Omerta: City of Gangsters. Yes, I know the installer is a bit large but that's because the content update (version 1.06) has brought in so many changes that it would be easier to re-do the installer since a patch would be about the same size as the original installer. The Mac version of the content will be here soon.

Changelog:

- Added new and improved (full) AI for sandbox maps
- Added 5 new buildings to sandbox maps - Lookout, Private Investigator, Security Agency, Hit Squad, Auto Shop
- Added combat fire mechanics and new Molotov bomb
- Added 2 new cars - Sports Car and Armored Car
- Added new combat maps
- Fixed several localization errors
- Fixed several bugs
- Tweaked combat mechanics

Thank you and have a nice day :)
chuckman1: Can you guys please release 1.07
The current version has a game breaking bug on Georgia ave where I can't get any further in the campaign.
Kalypso says they released a patch but no link can be found anywhere.
As soon as we get the patch, we'll do what we can to get it out to everyone. Sorry about the delay, guys :/