It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There are two pieces of news we're bringing to you today. One can make some of you a bit disappointed, but the other is just pure awesome and should provide ample compensation. We won't reveal the surprise completely, though, because being enigmatic is part of what we do. First off: we're not having a promotion this weekend.

You know we won't leave it like that, right? That's where the awesome news comes in! Starting this Monday, June 20th, we're launching a special summer comments begin and check back to GOG.com on Monday!
time to show some games !!!
It's Monday here too. 01:37, hours before most GOG updates. Hopefully this party starts mercifully early, because I can't sleep until it does! XD
LordKuruku: It's Monday here too. 01:37, hours before most GOG updates. Hopefully this party starts mercifully early, because I can't sleep until it does! XD
If they offer any game codes I call 1st-35th dibs.
Gilou: Yes and it's rainy. But the weather will improve when it's raining cats and gogs
Good thing I like rain!
it's monday .. where's the surprise ??
they tweeted about 20 minutes ago a note to the announcement... shouldn't take too long I guess.
It must be lots of stuff .Can't wait!
It's been Monday here for over 21 hours now. I was asleep for some of those hours and at work for even more of those hours, but I'm awake now and I have no promo.
Im waiting to buy something in case the price goes down.c'mon gog, tell us already. Make everything a buck?
Ubivis: they tweeted
I wish they could integrate an optional Twitter/Facebook/whateverfancynewsocialthing feed on GoG. I don't follow any of these, but I'd love to be kept updated on GoG :/
Whole catalog for free to everyone logged in today. Plus System Shock 2 on top of that :-)
And gold plated walruses for all!
Ubivis: they tweeted
Fujek: I wish they could integrate an optional Twitter/Facebook/whateverfancynewsocialthing feed on GoG. I don't follow any of these, but I'd love to be kept updated on GoG :/
This is what it says "Check out GOG.com website for info about our newest event More info @http://bit.ly/itZ2AY"; and it links to the original article, you didn't miss anything
Post edited June 20, 2011 by Degieni
Expect the suprise to land between 1 and 4 pm CEST ;)
kurcatovium: Whole catalog for free to everyone logged in today. Plus System Shock 2 on top of that :-)
lol ... Please we don't want to bankrupt them already, though today is my 1000 day as a member of GOG so it would be a nice little pressie :)