It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're giving away 100 games a day to our users to celebrate our 5th birthday!
For the last 5 years we've been doing our best to bring the best games in history to your home computers. Now, we're celebrating our birthday, and we want you--our users--to have a blast! That's why for the next five days we'll be giving away 100 games a day via our different channels (the forums, social media, YouTube). The details of each giveaway will be revealed on day to day basis, so make sure to drop by daily and see what are we up to.
Today, we've planned something special for our long-time users, and it's all going to go down right here, right now--in the forums. We'd like to honor the people who have been with us the longest. If you think you're one of these people, post a comment in the forum thread below. Include the number of days you're on GOG.com (just upload a screenshot of the "Days on GOG.com" of your Account Info Page--please include that number in your post as well, to make our job a little easier, thanks!) and give us a one-sentence statement on what was it exactly that made you register with GOG.com. The first 100 users with the most time since registering will be sent a $9.99 gift-code.
You have time until tomorrow, that's Tuesday, October 1, at 2:59PM GMT to enter the giveaway, as at that time we'll be moving to another communications channel with a new set of rules. So, GOG.com old-timers, show off how long have you been with us!
1083 days! And I joined for two reasons: 1) No DRM! 2) It's the easiest way to get all those old-school games I never got around to.
Attachments:
1144 days 4 me
Attachments:
gog-ss.jpg (62 Kb)
1846 days

I heard about the drm free policy and came to check it out. I saw Fallout 2 on the main page and knew this was the place for me.
Attachments:
Post edited September 30, 2013 by Kank
1828 Days and counting

I have been with ya since the first Fallout and Duke Nukem sale and been reliving my old PC gaming days thanks to you guys.
Attachments:
1737 days.

I liked the "spirit" of this place, and the "no DRM" thing was the declic for me.

It seems like yesterday...
Attachments:
gog_1737.png (22 Kb)
No point in posting at this point but I'll do it anyway, so nyeh!

1311 days, apparently.

I was attracted by the promise of DRM-free games (and no need for a special client) and hooked by the wonderful classics available.
1501 days

I registered that day because I really wanted to play Perimeter again and I was too lazy to pirate it, like I used to before I came to know GOG. ;)
Attachments:
The makers of The Witcher series and forefront of DRM free - 'nuff said.
Attachments:
527.png (3 Kb)
1700 days

I joined because of many good old games. ;)

oh! And happy birthday :)
Attachments:
Post edited September 30, 2013 by hlav0un
Days on GOG.com
signed-up on Sep. 5, 2009

Signed up to play Fallout 1/2 and other classics.

Happy 5th Birthday!
Attachments:
1846 days!

I read about GOG wanting to make some of the classic PC games available on modern systems and without DRM.
That was all I needed to know to sign up and buy Fallout 2.
Attachments:
gog.jpg (22 Kb)
To be able to play long-time favorite games and unknown gems on today's hardware.

EDIT: Edited to input 1622 days on GoG.com.
Attachments:
Post edited September 30, 2013 by Ineffable
1829 Days - Signed-up on Sep. 27, 2008

Wow, it really does seem like yesterday, doesn't it?

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot. What got me onto this site? A fully legal, full-on DRM-free install of Freespace 2. To me, that was the holy grail of gaming. When I first discovered it was being sold here I couldn't believe it, and I thought it had to be a cruel practical joke...
Attachments:
Post edited September 30, 2013 by rampancy
Gog user since 2009 yeah(1387days)
What drew me to gog?
The moment i stumbled upon gog i was like oh yeah ! maybe they will eventually get the Baldur's gate/iIcewind series lo and behold not only do i have those(Baldur's gate i have 4 copy's of and the one on my gog >.>) but a PLETHORA of games i would have had to let fade into memory. All in all

THANK YOU GOG!
Attachments:
I have been with gog.com for 1830 days! I signed up because I wanted to buy some of my old favorites in DRM free format. I am happy to support gog.com by word of mouth and have signed up several other people. Thanks for the great site and service!
Attachments:
gog.png (28 Kb)