It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Robbeasy: Slightly worrying that you don't seem concerned , nmillar...
nmillar: Why? If he really is the town cop, then the mafia will kill him in the next couple of nights anyway.

Ubivis has a big decision to make; protect himself or protect who he believes to be the other power role (Typhoon or pazzer).

Mafia #1 was almost a town victory even with the cop being killed on the first night, so it's not the end of the world if we lose the equivalent here.
But couldn't we just as easily vote for someone who hasn't claimed a power role, thus possibly saving one of the three claimed power roles just in case they all turn out to be telling the truth?

Or what if Typhoon was lying and pazzer was telling the truth? We lynch pazzer, then Ubivis, if he is telling the truth, protects Typhoon during the night in order to keep one of the cop like powers alive. Then the Mafia tags Ubivis and we lose our other power role.

Of course, if neither one is killed during the night, it could mean that they are Mafia or the Mafia is keeping them in place in order to detract attention from themselves.

I'm tempted to put my vote back down for Azarr, but I'm going to hold off until I see I response from pazzer and Jess.

nmiller, I can see where you are coming from and you have me pretty close to convinced, but like Robbeasy, I want to make sure we're doing the smart thing before we start throwing votes onto a potential power role.
enterprise2004: nmiller, I can see where you are coming from and you have me pretty close to convinced, but like Robbeasy, I want to make sure we're doing the smart thing before we start throwing votes onto a potential power role.
That's fair enough, but like I said previously I'm 100% sure, and will stand by my convictions.
nmillar: Ubivis has a big decision to make; protect himself or protect who he believes to be the other power role (Typhoon or pazzer).
The Decision is not that difficult. A Doc can't protect himself. And to tell who I am about to protect would be a really stupid move, as the Mafie will read this and can take this into consideration.
We could go round in circles all week , getting no closer to any answers.

In Mafia, there ARE no answers, only educated guesses.

We are supposing that at least one of the three power claimers are lying. No-one is sure which one - who can be. nmillar has the theory that Pazzer's claim is bogus as he didnt state the 'school' bit beforehand. Slim reasons, but as good as any at the moment. Can you take the risk of lynching potentially the most powerful role we possess at this point though? I cant see it, not on that evidence.

We have a 4th Claimant - Azarr, who claims School Janitor. He has been doing random postings, quiet except to push various wagons without much reasoning behind it - scummy behaviour.

Other than the fact I think we learn more lynching Typhoon, I think for safety's sake we leave them alone and go for Azarr.

@Nmillar - i noticed earlier you said tracker was same as cop for us, not really, a tracker can target a player and see who that player targetted in the night. A cop can investigate a player and see their alignment (unless MOD has properly gone mental with roles, but I doubt it on a first effort?) - completely different really.

Anyway - my vote stays with Azarr.
My request for a mass claim was mainly to try and get things moving. Though I do think it would be of benefit. As quite a few people like Azarr who can't get a read on. Also doubt the night kill will tell us anything.

@nmiller Baz claimed town cheerleader and of course Zchinque the town outcast was also locked inside the school. I'm the Town Conspiracy Theorist (Cop) so your 100% wrong about me being mafia.
I'm putting my vote back up for Azarr. I don't feel comfortable with knocking over a possible power role, so I'd rather play it safe right now.

vote Azarr
pazzer: @nmiller Baz claimed town cheerleader and of course Zchinque the town outcast was also locked inside the school. I'm the Town Conspiracy Theorist (Cop) so your 100% wrong about me being mafia.
Then why didn't you state that to start with?
Typhoon45: *Snip*
Damuna: Prod. 16:45 GMT+1, April 11, 2011.

jesskitten: *Snip*
Damuna: I'll be needing a post from you by the end of today (as you've stated you would be able to post today), otherwise I will be officially replacing you.

The "you're so vain" votecount.

Azarr - 4 - Typhoon, Ubivis, pazzer, Robbeasy

Typhoon - 2 - Nazarush, Damnation

Ubivis - 1 - jesskitten

pazzer - 1 - nmillar
You left out my vote for Azarr
enterprise2004: You left out my vote for Azarr
Damuna: ...You voted just before my votecount.
haha sorry about that! :)
Because I wasn't going to claim as doubted people would belive me. Was only after someone pulled me up about Jess that relised i'd claimed anyway. Though I agree I should have copyed/pasted my role instead of just saying i'm the cop.
I am back, and...

Ubivis: If I were Mafia, I would have instantly killed him, instead of just Roleblocking. This makes him very suspicious to me.
How could you say this as the doctor? If you're the doc, he was the only claimed power role so obviously you protect him first night. And if you're the doc saying "if I were Mafia, I would.." obviously you'd know any competent doctor (yourself) would be protecting him first night. You're not posting with a "doctor mindset" and that's very fishy, but a claim is a claim and you *could* still be the doctor. If not at least you're doing a great job of being scummy so maybe the Mafia will RB you and leave you alone for us to mislynch.

unvote

enterprise2004: So I went and re-read the past few pages, and noticed something I had missed before. Azarr pulled the same random voting stunt that he did back in post 254. It doesn't look like anyone commented on it this time because it was mixed into all the discussion posts dealing with role-claims.

A few post later, he nonchalantly throws out the suggestion that maybe one of the three people who role-claimed may be lying.

So, I could be seeing things here, but what the heck, I think I should vote Azarr
Yes. This. I am going to hammer him because he's been lurking this entire day (hey, at least I was active the first part of the day!), and I'm glad as I'm reading these last two pages that he's at L-1 with 3 days left, as his entire play the first two days has been classic fence sitting and flying under the radar. He's one of my top two scum reads, and there's a 0% chance the other will survive to endgame if Town is smart, it's a matter of time so I'm not worried. This is another reason why:

Azarr: A random vote because I felt I had to do something, but didn't really have any suspects.

But personally I think people should look at Damnation's little theory.

Lynching Typhoon would certainly clear up if he is mafia or not. Perhaps also give us another suspect.
Though pazzer's mass claim.. Well either we might end up with a few too many power role claims, or we see who can come up with the most interesting vanilla roles.

Unvote
Of course lynching him would clear it up. It'd also get rid of a power role. Useful for Mafia hey? You have no suspects so you're randomly willing to lynch a power role? And funny that people have to come up with interesting vanilla roles, if they're not claiming PR.. oh wait, only scum have to come up with roles.

To those saying a cop is a stronger investigative role than a tracker, I disagree. Mafia has to send someone to do the kill and the roleblock, especially the kill, and the town tracker is almost as powerful as a town cop if it can survive (if Ubivis protects him) and isn't roleblocked, and even more so in endgame if there's any reason to suspect a godfather that inspects as clean. Someone has to do the roleblocking and the killing and the more potential power roles you leave on the board, the more the Mafia have to deal with.

If you think Typhoon is scum, then you sure should vote him, as a Mafia tracker to balance the cop is sure possible, but I don't see a reason there except that Azarr/Damnation/nmillar seem to be "afraid" of power roles or piggybacking onto that weak reason put forth by someone else. But don't do the dirty work for them and say that you aren't sure but want to kill him just to clear him because he's the weakest of the three. There's a decently good chance Typhoon is town. If Azarr is scum, and I think he is, then we are very close to winning this game with some logical deduction. What you should consider pushing for instead is this, which will more likely reveal in the long run if pazzer or Typhoon are lying.

It is critically important tomorrow that whoever of Ubivis, pazzer, Typhoon45 survives is forced to post their actions and results for BOTH nights and every night thereafter, it's no use now that so many have claimed to keep that a secret. Just don't say (and that applies to the other two too) or hint as to who or what you are going to do the day after, unless you are absolutely sure. But with 3 claimed power roles here, someone's bound to slip up eventually and there'll be a contradicting result or double roleblock claim or something. Lynching them isn't the answer, they'll out themselves. Ubivis is bound to get roleblocked or killed, so pazzer or Typhoon should have a proper result of some kind.

I think the night will tell us a lot, pazzer. I think this is the crucial night in the game.

vote Azarr
That will be that then - hope we haven't made a mistake by not going after one of the three so-called power roles....
Posting to keep active... please let this lynch be true.
Who's going to keep the school clean now that we've killed the janitor?
More like Mafia Janitor