It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nmillar was the one that wanted the claim. The thing is, how can I convince you?

Well, I fail to see what will be gained from me dying, but should I panic? I gave a better target. The only thing I really know is that I am not mafia. But that is something any mafia could say as well.
Something just dawned on me from the role claims so far.

School Counselor, School Janitor, School Cheerleader, School Nurse all make sense.

However, the one that stands out for me is pazzer's claim to be "the cop" in #478 - this goes completely against the format of the other claims.

He also suggests that Jess is innocent in this post, which implicates her as well ...

Vote pazzer.
nmillar: Something just dawned on me from the role claims so far.

School Counselor, School Janitor, School Cheerleader, School Nurse all make sense.

However, the one that stands out for me is pazzer's claim to be "the cop" in #478 - this goes completely against the format of the other claims.

He also suggests that Jess is innocent in this post, which implicates her as well ...

Vote pazzer.
Whoa, good catch!

But, just because the claim has the word "school" in front of it, can we be sure that this is a qualifier for being Town?
nmillar: Something just dawned on me from the role claims so far.

Vote pazzer.
enterprise2004: Whoa, good catch!

But, just because the claim has the word "school" in front of it, can we be sure that this is a qualifier for being Town?
Not really, but pazzer just said he was the cop. Nothing more, from what I can remember.
enterprise2004: Snip.
The other thing that occurs to me is that we're all supposed to be locked inside the school. If that's the case, why is there a cop in here?
enterprise2004: Snip.
nmillar: The other thing that occurs to me is that we're all supposed to be locked inside the school. If that's the case, why is there a cop in here?
Well, considering certain illegal activities.. Still a good point.
Azarr: Well, considering certain illegal activities.. Still a good point.
Well, the way I see it, we're all either a staff member or a student. 'Cop' does not fit either of those roles.
Azarr: Well, considering certain illegal activities.. Still a good point.
nmillar: Well, the way I see it, we're all either a staff member or a student. 'Cop' does not fit either of those roles.
It is a good point. But I think I'll at least give him a chance to explain. See what he comes up with.
Plus we don't actually know that for sure. (I think.)
nmillar: Well, the way I see it, we're all either a staff member or a student. 'Cop' does not fit either of those roles.
Azarr: It is a good point. But I think I'll at least give him a chance to explain. See what he comes up with.
If he explains himself, and he is scum, he could just say something like, "Hallway Monitor with Cop ability". So really giving him the chance to explain may not be very beneficial to us. I'd rather wait and see what other people's reactions are to nmiller's line of thought. I'm going to unvote Azarr for the time being so we can get some more thoughts on this matter.
Azarr: It is a good point. But I think I'll at least give him a chance to explain. See what he comes up with.
enterprise2004: If he explains himself, and he is scum, he could just say something like, "Hallway Monitor with Cop ability". So really giving him the chance to explain may not be very beneficial to us. I'd rather wait and see what other people's reactions are to nmiller's line of thought. I'm going to unvote Azarr for the time being so we can get some more thoughts on this matter.
Oh, he'll probably manage to pop in with something before we are able to lynch him, if we do. But we can look at how reasonable whatever he comes up with sounds.
enterprise2004: "Hallway Monitor with Cop ability"
So why didn't he state that when he role-claimed initially? Easy, he was making it up. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that pazzer is mafia. Based on his defense of her, Jess also seems a likely candidate.

Typhoon has claimed to be the tracker; that is our equivalent of a cop. It makes no sense to have both.
nmillar: ....snip

Ah yeah, I missed Enterprise's vote ... oh, the temptation to pull the trigger ...
nMillar, you're jumping around more than a grasshopper on crack! I'ts a very good spot yes, but you really want to target the cop claim? You were inches away from Lynching Azarr not 2 hours ago....;o)

I would like to hear an explanation from Pazzer, but don't forget his whole claim was rather off the cuff in its entirety anyway - he could easily have just omitted the 'flavour' . Im not really sure this sudden switching of attention is doing us any favours here.

But I am overall in favour of lynching one of the three rather than anyone else - (see my mega post #505 for the full reasoning). I think we learn more. Targetting the cop is highly risky though...
Robbeasy: nMillar, you're jumping around more than a grasshopper on crack!
Yes, but that was before I re-read everything and noticed the out-of-place claim from pazzer.

I did not want to throw the hammer on Azarr until he had the chance to claim. His claim made sense, so I had a look back at all the other role-claims. All of the claims are school roles except the one made by pazzer.

pazzer is mafia, and by extension, Jess probably is too. You will know from previous mafia games, that when I am 100% sure, I will pile on the pressure and will not budge. I will hound pazzer until he is dead.
nmillar: Yes, but that was before I re-read everything and noticed the out-of-place claim from pazzer.

I did not want to throw the hammer on Azarr until he had the chance to claim. His claim made sense, so I had a look back at all the other role-claims. All of the claims are school roles except the one made by pazzer.

pazzer is mafia, and by extension, Jess probably is too. You will know from previous mafia games, that when I am 100% sure, I will pile on the pressure and will not budge. I will hound pazzer until he is dead.
Well, I think I'll wait for an explanation first - we HAVE to be careful where a Town Cop claim is involved. Slightly worrying that you don't seem concerned , nmillar...
Robbeasy: Slightly worrying that you don't seem concerned , nmillar...
Why? If he really is the town cop, then the mafia will kill him in the next couple of nights anyway.

Ubivis has a big decision to make; protect himself or protect who he believes to be the other power role (Typhoon or pazzer).

Mafia #1 was almost a town victory even with the cop being killed on the first night, so it's not the end of the world if we lose the equivalent here.