It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1. Enslaved: Odyssey to the West- Xbox 360; 1/10/2011 8.5/10
2. God of War- PS3; 2/4/2011 8/10
3. Blue Toad Murder Files Episode 1- PS3; 2/13/2011 6.5/10
4. Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode 1- PS3; 2/22/2011 8.5/10
5. Dash and the Stolen Treasure- PC; 2/26/2011 7.5/10
6. Streets of Rage Remake- PC; 2/27/2011 6/10
7. Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode 2- PS3; 3/1/2011 7/10
8. Fight Night Champion- PS3; 3/7/2011 8/10
9. Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi- PC; 3/9/2011 8/10
10. Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare- PS3: 3/23/2011 5.5/10
11. Pokemon White (main story)- DS: 3/24/2011 9.5/10
12. Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (Both Story Modes)- PS3: 4/8/2011 3.5/10
13. Batman Arkham Asylum- PC; 4/20/2011 8/10
14. Mortal Kombat (9)- PS3; 4/26/2011 7/10
15. Wallace & Gromit: Fright of the Bumblebees- Xbox 360; 5/2/2011 8/10
16. Fable II- Xbox 360; 5/10/2011 7.5/10
17. Sonic Colors- DS: 5/12/2011 8.5/10
18. God of War II- PS3; 5/25/2011 8/10
19. Sonic the Hedgehog 2- PS3; 6/4/2011 6/10 (Don't really like it at all... only reason that I even played it was that it was free with the free month of PS Plus that I got for the PSN downtime. It took me less than an hour to beat according to the trophy that I got when I beat it & it honestly wasn't a pleasant experience)
Plants vs. Zombies: Great mini-game. A must have for ipad.

Neverwinter Nights (Original Campaign): One of the worst single player rpg experiences I've ever had. People say the expansions and modules are much better.

2009:

Grand Theft Auto IV, C&C3: Tiberium Wars, C&C3: Kane's Wrath, Fallout 1, Fallout 3, Devil May Cry 4, Beneath A Steel Sky

2010:

Final Fantasy VII, Dead Space, Unreal, Heavy Rain, Mass Effect, Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky, Secret of Monkey Island: SE, Jagged Alliance 2, Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty, Assassin's Creed

2011:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed 2 GotY, Plants vs. Zombies, Neverwinter Nights
Adding on...

Mega Man 3-7
Mafia II
Avencast: Rise of the Mage
Singularity
Immortal Defense.

First ever game I've beaten in my whole life, lol.
I am sure I added this before but it seems my post got eaten.

Knights of the Chalice main quest finished. I got an ending screen and some cheesy congratulations. I consider it finished.
Update:
VtM:B
VtM:M
Fallout 1
Dawn of War 2: Default campaign
Supreme Commander 2.
Dawn of War 1 Default campaign
Two Worlds 2
Dragon Age 2
Jade Empire SE
Venetica
WAZZAL
Driftmoon Alpha 4
Godfather 2 PC
Star Wars: Bloodlines
Borderlands Vanilla playthrough 1
Borderlands DLC: Claptrap Revolution
Arcania

And now:
The Witcher 2 (sided with Roche) over all a very good game, after chapter 2 it seems hurried IMO and im sorry it may have been free but hair styles are NOT enough to be classed as a DLC in its own right, stop following trends set by Bioware. Im looking forward to more content though but please CDPR quality not quantity I would be happy if you took time and made an expansion that added 10 hours to the game cost £10 and was good, over 100 free DLC's that added crap like hair styles or a cock piercing (im waiting for a tattoo DLC now just to irritate me)
The Barber DLC was added mainly because people wanted the classic hair from the first game. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Besides if they were following Bioware's example you would still have to pay $5 for it.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat (vanilla)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl (Complete 2009)
Cryostasis
Metro 2033
Riddick: Assault and Dark Athena
The Witcher 2
Amnesia
Mirror's Edge
Portal 2
Super Meat Boy
VVVVVV
Bit.Trip Runner
The Void
Samorost 2
The Longest Journey
Sanitarium
Heavy Rain
L.A. Noire

and probably more that don't come to mind immediately..
Post edited June 07, 2011 by Malfsyde
So far this Year...

-Super Mario Bros III - VC
-Super Mario World - VC
-Super Mario Land II - GB
-Super Mario 64 - VC
-Age of Wonders - PC
-Super Mario Sunshine - GC
-New Super Mario Bros - DS
-Medal of Honor : Allied Assault - PC
-Medal of Honor : Allied Assault : Spearhead - PC
-Super Mario Galaxy - Wii
-Medal of Honor : Allied Assault : Breakthrought - PC
-Medal of Honor : Pacific Assault - PC
-Medal of Honor : Airborne - PC
Witcher 2 - Great game, not amazing but great. Combat was deep and interesting in the early stages but got simple and boring later on. Story was amazing throughout but not enough closure at the end. Graphics were great but pop-in was aggravating. Seemed like for every amazing aspect of the game there was some annoyance making it not amazing anymore.

Hydrophobia - A neat little game suffering from bad PC performance and some control issues. I had some terrible mouse stutter and had to play with a pad, which sucked because of the shooting sections. The water was amazing though and the story not bad. More exploration in a sequel would be good, as would more Tomb Raider style climbing challenges.
The Dig. Started very strong, ended flatter than a pancake.
Hm, off the top of my head (not in any order whatsoever)

Dark Messiah: Might and Magic
Quake IV
Fallout 2 + Restoration Project
Mass Effect (including BdtS)
Dragon Age 2
Mortal Kombat (Challenge Tower completed, Story-Mode completed, unlocked everything in the Crypt)
Yakuza 4 (my favorite of 2011 so far)
Final Fantasy IV + Interlude (PSP)

Yeah, that should be it for the first 5 months of 2011. Up next: FF IV - The After Years.
Post edited June 08, 2011 by Nergal01
The Witcher. Odds are only Batman: Arkham City may beat it as my favorite game I've played this year.
nondeplumage: The Witcher. Odds are only Batman: Arkham City may beat it as my favorite game I've played this year.
oh? you beat the witcher one? or two?
lukaszthegreat: oh? you beat the witcher one? or two?
First one. When it first came out I didn't have a computer that could do much of anything in the way of games, so I'm really late to this game.
Starcraft II

I know it is a small list but it will get bigger.
It's just hard to find time to play with work, college and girlfriend.