It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

that'd be awesome but why would they do it today?
fortune_p_dawg: that'd be awesome but why would they do it today?
The remaster drops today. Why not here?
Post edited April 03, 2019 by Barry_Woodward
fortune_p_dawg: that'd be awesome but why would they do it today?
Barry_Woodward: The remaster drops today. Why not here?
ah, did not know that. would be nice for sure!
We've been getting a steady stream of 2K titles for a while now and Gearbox has already released the Homeworld Remastered Collection and the Brothers In Arms trilogy here. Borderlands is nearly ten years old and it's been almost seven years since the sequel. It's about time they release them on GOG.
Barry_Woodward: We've been getting a steady stream of 2K titles for a while now and Gearbox has already released the Homeworld Remastered Collection and the Brothers In Arms trilogy here. Borderlands is nearly ten years old and it's been almost seven years since the sequel. It's about time they release them on GOG.
i absolutely 100% agree but the fact that we still don't have duke back kinda makes me wonder if something like borderlands ever has a chance ending up here.

what time is the remaster supposed to drop?
fortune_p_dawg: what time is the remaster supposed to drop?
1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT
Wargroove! Mutant Year Zero! Dusk! ... Bring it!
GOG has released a game in the early morning. Usually that's a sign that it'll be a "busy" day with plenty of releases.
At least, that's been the norm in such cases.
karnak1: GOG has released a game in the early morning. Usually that's a sign that it'll be a "busy" day with plenty of releases.
I just hope its good stuff.
karnak1: GOG has released a game in the early morning. Usually that's a sign that it'll be a "busy" day with plenty of releases.
Lord_Kane: I just hope its good stuff.
Most likely it will be indie stuff only.
we got some good stuff last week so I'm not expecting anything super exciting this week.
I gotta admit that GOG fooled me today. Usually, when they launch games so early it's a sign of lots of releases on a day.

Guess perhaps the only fixed rule in GOG's modus operandi is that they keep breaking their own rules :P
Cat Quest and Cat Quest II
Hmm these cat quest games have an awesome theme.
The-Business: Cat Quest and Cat Quest II
Published by PQube... Hopefully this means that White Day: A Labyrinth Named School will be released here sooner rather than later.