It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GabiMoro: I have no moral problem to kill them before they kill me.
rodrolliv: OK then: https://www.gog.com/game/we_happy_few
This, actually, looks quite good.
Thank god a game thread! :D

So "We Happy Few" looks fantastic but a little much at this point for me. My guess is, this is it for today? That's not a gripe because I still haven't even downloaded the last dozen new releases. ;P
tinyE: Thank god a game thread! :D

So "We Happy Few" looks fantastic but a little much at this point for me. My guess is, this is it for today? That's not a gripe because I still haven't even downloaded the last dozen new releases. ;P
Do you buy everything? O_o

omega64: Do you buy everything? O_o
That I can afford, yes.
I'm still hoping that Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee will be released here so that I can finally have the entire series in one place. A stable build came out yesterday on Steam... Don't let me down GOG :P

omega64: Do you buy everything? O_o
Perhaps he's planning to put them on craigslist in a few years as nib.
astroclay: I'm still hoping that Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee will be released here so that I can finally have the entire series in one place. A stable build came out yesterday on Steam... Don't let me down GOG :P
Ah, I dream of that too...
I find it hard to believe that there are no gog release(s) today ...
mobutu: I find it hard to believe that there are no gog release(s) today ...
Why? oO
batman and that cop game
It looks that we'll get some day-1 release today....
Maybe something bigger is coming again?

Like more Disney games?

Edit: Oh yeah - Batman
Post edited August 02, 2016 by IDPLAY
No game today?
My fun has gone away!
fortune_p_dawg: batman and that cop game
And Oblivion next thursday to celebrate Quakecon :P
Batman will be here in about 3.5 hours... though I would like to see some better releases. Recently released stuff hasn't been that great.
Post edited August 02, 2016 by BKGaming