It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: Looks like Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault is releasing today:
https://api.gog.com/products?ids=1176929400
And Crysis and Crysis Warhead are here:
https://www.gog.com/game/crysis
https://www.gog.com/game/crysiswarhead
And MoH: PA is live too:
https://www.gog.com/game/medal_of_honor_pacific_assault
Matruchus: Well really nice to see more EA games here even if they are not C&C.

Come on gog release the bloody series already.
Thats more in EA's court then GOG's :| and knowing how much EA doesnt care about C&C....
seppelfred: And another game blocked in germany...
And how is it blocked? I can see the game and put it into cart (won't buy, not interested).
seppelfred: And another game blocked in germany...
Unkalibriert: And how is it blocked? I can see the game and put it into cart (won't buy, not interested).
Well, then I was wrong. I thought most world war 2 games have swastikas in it, which means they have to be blocked. But since this one is USA against Japan, there aren't any swastikas in the game.

*edit*: I just bought it. ;)
Post edited October 27, 2016 by seppelfred
Holy cow, awesome releases today!
Unkalibriert: And how is it blocked? I can see the game and put it into cart (won't buy, not interested).
seppelfred: Well, then I was wrong. I thought most world war 2 games have swastikas in it, which means they have to be blocked. But since this one is USA against Japan, there aren't any swastikas in the game.

Don't take this the wrong way. Honestly I'm apalled how the german government still mantains that stupid censorship concerning swastikas. The swastika has been a symbol of good fortune and protection against evil in the East for thousands of years. Even if the nazis corrupted it, it shouldn't be censored given its original meaning.

Christian fanatics have used the Cross symbol for hundreds of years, while performing terrible acts. The same applies for muslim fanatics. Yet no-one censors the Cross or the Crescent Moon.
It's time the german people end that ridiculous censorship.
seppelfred: Well, then I was wrong. I thought most world war 2 games have swastikas in it, which means they have to be blocked. But since this one is USA against Japan, there aren't any swastikas in the game.

karnak1: Don't take this the wrong way. Honestly I'm apalled how the german government still mantains that stupid censorship concerning swastikas. The swastika has been a symbol of good fortune and protection against evil in the East for thousands of years. Even if the nazis corrupted it, it shouldn't be censored given its original meaning.

Christian fanatics have used the Cross symbol for hundreds of years, while performing terrible acts. The same applies for muslim fanatics. Yet no-one censors the Cross or the Crescent Moon.
The funny thing is: Swastikas are no problem in movies, even if it's trash like nazi zombies, nazis from the dark side of the moon or nazi zombies on flying sharks. These movies don't have to be censored in germany, it's only a problem in games.
Post edited October 27, 2016 by seppelfred
karnak1: Don't take this the wrong way. Honestly I'm apalled how the german government still mantains that stupid censorship concerning swastikas. The swastika has been a symbol of good fortune and protection against evil in the East for thousands of years. Even if the nazis corrupted it, it shouldn't be censored given its original meaning.

seppelfred: The funny thing is: Swastikas are no problem in movies, even if it's trash like nazi zombies, nazis from the dark side of the moon or nazi zombies on flying sharks. These movies don't have to be censored in germany, it's only a problem in games.
They must be afraid that swastikas in video games will corrupt innocent young minds and turn them into bloodthirsty, nazi fanatics :P
And Crysis and Crysis Warhead are here:
https://www.gog.com/game/crysis
https://www.gog.com/game/crysiswarhead
fortune_p_dawg: fuckin-a!
Yo, bro

Since every game in the original SCPM list has proven to be correct, then it seems guaranteed that we'll get Oblivion (and Fallout) here before this year is over :)
Post edited October 27, 2016 by karnak1
seppelfred: The funny thing is: Swastikas are no problem in movies, even if it's trash like nazi zombies, nazis from the dark side of the moon or nazi zombies on flying sharks. These movies don't have to be censored in germany, it's only a problem in games.
karnak1: They must be afraid that swastikas in video games will corrupt innocent young minds and turn them into bloodthirsty, nazi fanatics :P
fortune_p_dawg: fuckin-a!
karnak1: Yo, bro

Since every game in the original SCPM list has proven to be correct, then it seems guaranteed that we'll get Oblivion (and Fallout) here before this year is over :)
i know man! i'm excited, so many great releases. i think theyre messing with me a bit. that said, a recent nvidia driver update caused some issues in my retail copy of oblivion as of late (no shadows, etc) so maybe theyre still trying to hammer a few things out. :D
karnak1: They must be afraid that swastikas in video games will corrupt innocent young minds and turn them into bloodthirsty, nazi fanatics :P

Yo, bro

fortune_p_dawg: i know man! i'm excited, so many great releases. i think theyre messing with me a bit. that said, a recent nvidia driver update caused some issues in my retail copy of oblivion as of late (no shadows, etc) so maybe theyre still trying to hammer a few things out. :D
Yeah i'm waiting for Oblivion too as I have it on CD. But If I install a certian patch to make it run without then OBSE doesn't like the version number. Much rather of had Oblivion today (what with Skyrim SE out tomorrow) than the 3 generic alright EA games.
fortune_p_dawg: i know man! i'm excited, so many great releases. i think theyre messing with me a bit. that said, a recent nvidia driver update caused some issues in my retail copy of oblivion as of late (no shadows, etc) so maybe theyre still trying to hammer a few things out. :D
Pond86: Yeah i'm waiting for Oblivion too as I have it on CD. But If I install a certian patch to make it run without then OBSE doesn't like the version number. Much rather of had Oblivion today (what with Skyrim SE out tomorrow) than the 3 generic alright EA games.
what is obse?
Pond86: Yeah i'm waiting for Oblivion too as I have it on CD. But If I install a certian patch to make it run without then OBSE doesn't like the version number. Much rather of had Oblivion today (what with Skyrim SE out tomorrow) than the 3 generic alright EA games.
fortune_p_dawg: what is obse?
Oblivion Script Extender. Its needed for alot of mods. (Its SKSE but for Oblivion.)
Post edited October 27, 2016 by Pond86
fortune_p_dawg: what is obse?
Pond86: Oblivion Script Extender. Its needed for alot of mods. (Its SKSE but for Oblivion.)
ah that explains it. i rarely play anything with mods which i guess is why i didn't know that :-P
Pond86: Oblivion Script Extender. Its needed for alot of mods. (Its SKSE but for Oblivion.)
fortune_p_dawg: ah that explains it. i rarely play anything with mods which i guess is why i didn't know that :-P
You play the orignal version and still have got the rep around here for wanting it more than anyone? I don't blame you Oblivion is one of the best. (I'd of rather they did Oblivion SE than Skyrim. :P )
fortune_p_dawg: ah that explains it. i rarely play anything with mods which i guess is why i didn't know that :-P
Pond86: You play the orignal version and still have got the rep around here for wanting it more than anyone? I don't blame you Oblivion is one of the best. (I'd of rather they did Oblivion SE than Skyrim. :P )
i love the plain jane elder scrolls titles! i always felt mods, while able to improve certain aspects of the games, always made them feel a bit inconsistent. i dunno, im weird.
Is this an actual thing and if so WHERE CAN I WATCH IT RIGHT NOW!!!