It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I hate the "fad" style of this next one but still I love this movie.
Not a fan of its ending, but it's still better than the sequel. You know it's a remake, right?

I'll let someone else answer, though.
Post edited April 09, 2013 by DarkoD13
tinyE: I hate the "fad" style of this next one but still I love this movie.
DarkoD13: Not a fan of its ending, but it's still better than the sequel. You know it's a remake, right?

I'll let someone else answer, though.
It is? Shit, I didn't know there was a sequel either. Wow, learn something new every day.
tinyE: My inn isn't haunted, it's only seven years old and built on solid rock so no burial ground underneath this place. :D

But enough of that.
I hate the "fad" style of this next one but still I love this movie.
Well, since Darko is passing, I'll guess it's the American version of Qurantine.
tinyE: My inn isn't haunted, it's only seven years old and built on solid rock so no burial ground underneath this place. :D

But enough of that.
I hate the "fad" style of this next one but still I love this movie.
strixo: Well, since Darko is passing, I'll guess it's the American version of Qurantine.
Yes. All of a sudden I don't feel so up beat about it anymore. Didn't realize they trampled a better movie tp put it together ie The Eye, The Ring, or The Grudge.
Post edited April 09, 2013 by tinyE
Classic. Very difficult to limit myself to just one image.
Attachments:
wheee.jpg (20 Kb)
I know what it is. If somone doesn't get it right away I'm afraid I may have to have a severe hissy fit! :P
At first I thought it was Barbarella but he didn't have armour like that. I'm not 100% sure but I'm going to guess Brazil. I haven't seen it in years but I can't forgot some of the scenes from it.
ArthurYanthar: At first I thought it was Barbarella but he didn't have armour like that. I'm not 100% sure but I'm going to guess Brazil. I haven't seen it in years but I can't forgot some of the scenes from it.
You betcha. Flying dream sequence, cue the wonderful music, and then a fight with a very large samurai.

Here you go everyone:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYiiSxmT-p0

You turn.
Seeing one of his films tonight in theatres so I might as well post my favourite film of his.
Attachments:
costumes.jpg (21 Kb)
Alright I guess I'll give a hint. Made by a VERY infamous director.
Attachments:
queen.jpg (17 Kb)
Post edited April 11, 2013 by ArthurYanthar
Both screenshots remind me of movies of John Waters, but do really no his movies and frankly don't want to at the moment.
Alright last hint since Gabelvampir mentioned it. It is a John Waters film. I seriously thought that there would be at least one more Waters fan here :(
ArthurYanthar: Alright last hint since Gabelvampir mentioned it. It is a John Waters film. I seriously thought that there would be at least one more Waters fan here :(
HEY! Bite your tongue! Polyester is one of the greatest movies ever!
ArthurYanthar: Alright last hint since Gabelvampir mentioned it. It is a John Waters film. I seriously thought that there would be at least one more Waters fan here :(
tinyE: HEY! Bite your tongue! Polyester is one of the greatest movies ever!
That's not the film I have posted here but I want to talk about that. I saw it last night in a theatre with the odorama cards. I have to say that it was a pretty bad gimmick but it was quite entertaining. I'm surprised that there wasn't a shit scent in the film.
tinyE: HEY! Bite your tongue! Polyester is one of the greatest movies ever!
ArthurYanthar: That's not the film I have posted here but I want to talk about that. I saw it last night in a theatre with the odorama cards. I have to say that it was a pretty bad gimmick but it was quite entertaining. I'm surprised that there wasn't a shit scent in the film.
John has always said he takes it as a compliment when one of his movies makes somebody vomit.