It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Okay!
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: Okay!
This game is completely alien to me. I guess I just have to soldier on and try to find the right answer.
Austrobogulator: Okay!
pokooj: This game is completely alien to me. I guess I just have to soldier on and try to find the right answer.
Obvious hint is obvious ;)
pokooj: This game is completely alien to me. I guess I just have to soldier on and try to find the right answer.
Ghorpm: Obvious hint is obvious ;)
Apparently not...

or no one wants to have the next go...
Not obvious at all for me! Hints tell me "Alien Shooter", but I'm sure it is not that, it seems older.
Well, I'd guess Alien Soldier, from the wording. The reason people might not be familiar with it, is its limited release in the US:
Exhodos: Not obvious at all for me! Hints tell me "Alien Shooter", but I'm sure it is not that, it seems older.
Yep, that's it. The game was released in 1995.
Austrobogulator: Yep, that's it. The game was released in 1995.
Hm, I think you quote the wrong guy, I checked and Alien Shooter has been released in 2003, it appears Alligatorcon has the right answer because Alien Soldier has been released in 1995!
So it should be Alligatorcon's turn.
Austrobogulator: Yep, that's it. The game was released in 1995.
Exhodos: Hm, I think you quote the wrong guy, I checked and Alien Shooter has been released in 2003, it appears Alligatorcon has the right answer because Alien Soldier has been released in 1995!
So it should be Alligatorcon's turn.
Oh, whoops, you wrote Alien Shooter. I totally misread that as Alien Soldier. Well yeah, in that case, it's Alligatorcon's turn.
Right! Onwards with a new picture then!
Attachments:
Yeah!! thye game is all about dangling balls.
Is it Skyrim?
pokooj: Is it Skyrim?
Close, but no cigar!
pokooj: Is it Skyrim?
Alligatorcon: Close, but no cigar!
Daggerfall?
Since when are we allowed to post pictures of pussy in here?