It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nicohvc: Definitive hint: It was developed and published by Konami !
Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon?

proof (7th image from the top)

Next one:
Attachments:
star_trek.png (123 Kb)
Post edited March 16, 2017 by kalirion
Second hint. If this isn't enough I'll add a gameplay scene next.
Attachments:
Post edited March 18, 2017 by kalirion
Eh, I'll just post the third one now.
Attachments:
Since the 1st screenshot looks like an indie game made with the AGS but which one? IDK, hard to find. Better let the chance to someone else with this hint ^^ (also I don't have enough time for searh like a few weeks ago :/ )
good night
Post edited March 18, 2017 by nicohvc
nicohvc: Since the 1st screenshot looks like an indie game made with the AGS but which one? IDK, hard to find. Better let the chance to someone else with this hint ^^ (also I don't have enough time for searh like a few weeks ago :/ )
good night
It's actually not AGS - the cutscenes are real-time 3D from the looks of it. But yeah, it is an Indie point & click adventure game.

Edit: Looked it up, looks like it's made in Unity.
Post edited March 18, 2017 by kalirion
kalirion: Next one:
Bik

Has an outstanding 96% of positive ratings, given by the 28 reviewers on Steam since Oct 14th, 2014.
Post edited March 18, 2017 by Densetsu
kalirion: Next one:
Densetsu: Bik

Has an outstanding 96% of positive ratings, given by the 28 reviewers on Steam since Oct 14th, 2014.
Correct! I actually just started playing the game yesterday and it's pretty cool.

Your turn!
Densetsu: Bik

kalirion: Correct! I actually just started playing the game yesterday and it's pretty cool.

Your turn!
Cool! I was on the right track a day before but the mistake was I thought that it's a game on Itch.io.

Here's the next one:
Attachments:
starcraft.jpg (477 Kb)
kalirion: Correct! I actually just started playing the game yesterday and it's pretty cool.

Your turn!
Densetsu: Cool! I was on the right track a day before but the mistake was I thought that it's a game on Itch.io.

Here's the next one:
I think it is "MissionForce: Cyberstorm"
Densetsu: Cool! I was on the right track a day before but the mistake was I thought that it's a game on Itch.io.

Here's the next one:
Ghorpm: I think it is "MissionForce: Cyberstorm"
Yup, you're right! Quite neat game from what I remember.

Your go. :)
Densetsu: Yup, you're right! Quite neat game from what I remember.

Your go. :)
Yeah, I have some good memories too :)

Next one is not even nearly a good ;)
Attachments:
catch.jpg (163 Kb)

Here's the next one:
I believe that this one was the 1st game that I've ever seen with the hexagonal grill. Not the full game but the demo. I don't know why but seems to be a bit rare this days. Also I always forget the name until someone else write it. Thanks! I need to check those "demo cds" to find more nostalgic rare gems.
nicohvc: I believe that this one was the 1st game that I've ever seen with the hexagonal grill. Not the full game but the demo. I don't know why but seems to be a bit rare this days. Also I always forget the name until someone else write it. Thanks! I need to check those "demo cds" to find more nostalgic rare gems.
Yup. I got it with one of the Megamedia Megapak bundles and it was a pleasant surprise, I think I still have the CD lying around. You build and customize your mechs, the bioderms operating mechs that you cultivate (corporate owned intelligent lifeforms grown in labs to feed their greed; that really enhances the dark vibe) learn and gain experience, your funds are limited so you have to plan well and ahead. Maps are randomly generated, so there's replayability value. All in all a very solid game. :)
Post edited March 19, 2017 by Densetsu
Ghorpm: Yeah, I have some good memories too :)

I am quite sure this is Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers: The Adventures in Nimnul's Castle.
Proof from Mobygames.
Ghorpm: Yeah, I have some good memories too :)

pirateoftheah: I am quite sure this is Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers: The Adventures in Nimnul's Castle.
Proof from Mobygames.
Yup. Your turn!