It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The score shouts "I'm a Sierra game" but is located at the right of the screen. When its there is between brackets (Sorry for my english if that's the wrong word)
Well the only exception that I've know are games like eco quest where the background colour change.

Maybe it's a fanmade game which honors the classics sierra "quest" series ?

Stair Quest? Yeah that's the game. Last night I thought that it was a fan/indie... well, with your clue (less stairs) it was more easy to find it :)

It was a hardcore. I've watched the entire Sierra point and click catalogue last night xD
Post edited December 22, 2016 by nicohvc
nicohvc: The score shouts "I'm a Sierra game" but is located at the right of the screen. When its there is between brackets (Sorry for my english if that's the wrong word)
Well the only exception that I've know are games like eco quest where the background colour change.

Maybe it's a fanmade game which honors the classics sierra "quest" series ?

Stair Quest? Yeah that's the game. Last night I thought that it was a fan/indie... well, with your clue (less stairs) it was more easy to find it :)

It was a hardcore. I've watched the entire Sierra point and click catalogue last night xD
Ha ha, yes, that's the one! It's a nice little tribute game that takes the most frustrating part of old Sierra quests and makes a full game around it. It feels very authentic.

Your turn!
also here on gog
Attachments:
trivia_8.jpg (288 Kb)
nicohvc: also here on gog
Lilly Looking Through
nicohvc: also here on gog
Ghorpm: Lilly Looking Through
That's correct ! ! !
Next
Attachments:
sushi.jpg (43 Kb)
Ghorpm: Next
Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall. My favourite from childhood, although I could not understand what it was about back then, as my English skill was not on par. Nevertheless, trips into the ant nests was unforgettable.
Post edited December 23, 2016 by Nightblair
Ghorpm: Next
Nightblair: Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall. My favourite from childhood, although I could not understand what it was about back then, as my English skill was not on par. Nevertheless, trips into the ant nests was unforgettable.
Yup, your turn.
Hereby my drawing skills.
Attachments:
Post edited December 23, 2016 by Nightblair
Nightblair: Hereby my drawing skills.
I think you might be looking for this thread.
Nightblair: Hereby my drawing skills.
Austrobogulator: I think you might be looking for this thread.
I'm sorry, I've never noticed there are two threads of this game. Here is the image from game then.
Attachments:
Nightblair: Here is the image from game then.
Can you make it a bit more pixelated, I can almost make out a shape?
Nightblair: I'm sorry, I've never noticed there are two threads of this game. Here is the image from game then.
The creature is called lurker; it is from what I objectively consider the best game of all time, Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss.

Nice drawing of it too. :)
Post edited December 24, 2016 by Densetsu
Nightblair: I'm sorry, I've never noticed there are two threads of this game. Here is the image from game then.
Densetsu: The creature is called lurker; it is from what I objectively consider the best game of all time, Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss.

Nice drawing of it too. :)
Thanks!

You got it, now it's your turn :)
Let's see if somebody can guess this one.

It is a filtered image. If nobody gets it by tomorrow I'll post another detail.
Attachments: