It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: I'll throw out another hint: If you've played the game, you'll definitely recognise what the 'duck' structure is.
Hmm, I remember a rubber ducky from The Longest Journey, but I think it was a mite smaller.
Austrobogulator: I'll throw out another hint: If you've played the game, you'll definitely recognise what the 'duck' structure is.
kalirion: Hmm, I remember a rubber ducky from The Longest Journey, but I think it was a mite smaller.
Nope. It's a very different game. The building just looks like a duck, it's definitely not a duck.
kalirion: Hmm, I remember a rubber ducky from The Longest Journey, but I think it was a mite smaller.
Austrobogulator: Nope. It's a very different game. The building just looks like a duck, it's definitely not a duck.
Ah, perhaps it's some kinda raygun tower from an RTS or something? I've never been into the genre, so I can only guess Command & Conquer (though those cutscenes were less CGI and more live action IIRC).
kalirion: Ah, perhaps it's some kinda raygun tower from an RTS or something?
He's just trying to throw you off, it's a duck.

If it looks like a duck then it's usually a duck.
Austrobogulator: Nope. It's a very different game. The building just looks like a duck, it's definitely not a duck.
Is it Cyberia?
kalirion: Ah, perhaps it's some kinda raygun tower from an RTS or something? I've never been into the genre, so I can only guess Command & Conquer (though those cutscenes were less CGI and more live action IIRC).
Getting warmer - but it's not real-time.
kalirion: Ah, perhaps it's some kinda raygun tower from an RTS or something? I've never been into the genre, so I can only guess Command & Conquer (though those cutscenes were less CGI and more live action IIRC).
Austrobogulator: Getting warmer - but it's not real-time.
Hmm.... Alpha Centauri?
Austrobogulator: Getting warmer - but it's not real-time.
kalirion: Hmm.... Alpha Centauri?
No, but getting very, very warm.
I still think it's a duck, is it DuckLife?
Okay, final hint: It's in the weekend promo...
Austrobogulator: Okay, final hint: It's in the weekend promo...
So I say it's Deadlock: Planetary Conquest. I hope this is the right One. The Duck Building is a Laser Tower.
Austrobogulator: Okay, final hint: It's in the weekend promo...
HanselPete: So I say it's Deadlock: Planetary Conquest. I hope this is the right One. The Duck Building is a Laser Tower.
Yep, that's it :D your go!
Ok. Here is the new One.
Attachments:
visit.jpg (203 Kb)
HanselPete: Ok. Here is the new One.
Could it be "Deus ex 2 Invisible war"?
HanselPete: Ok. Here is the new One.
Looks like Oni. I liked that game, though never got good at fighting so relied on only a few moves/combos.