It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Smannesman: *poke*
amok:
Ah thank you, yes it is correct.
I would've noticed and replied a lot earlier if someone had had the sense to use the reply function.
Carry on ;)
amok: Ah thank you, yes it is correct.
I would've noticed and replied a lot earlier if someone had had the sense to use the reply function.
Carry on ;)
Smannesman:
...He says while potentially not giving the heads up to 'skimmie' because he didn't use the reply function on HIS post!
Ok, so here's the next one. Pretty easy, I assume.
Attachments:
eob1.jpg (29 Kb)
Fever_Discordia: ...He says while potentially not giving the heads up to 'skimmie' because he didn't use the reply function on HIS post!
I believe that's called a 'slight'.
Post edited July 20, 2014 by Smannesman
skimmie: Ok, so here's the next one. Pretty easy, I assume.
Dungeon Hack from the EOB lookalike contest?
skimmie: Ok, so here's the next one. Pretty easy, I assume.
toxicTom: Dungeon Hack from the EOB lookalike contest?
Thats it I thought picking something eob similar might throw soms people off, nut Boone Fell fo it :) Your turn!
Smannesman: ...He says while potentially not giving the heads up to 'skimmie' because he didn't use the reply function on HIS post!
Smannesman: I believe that's called a 'slight'.
LOL nothing personal - I just found it a bit ironic, is all!
skimmie: Thats it I thought picking something eob similar might throw soms people off, nut Boone Fell fo it :) Your turn!
Please someone else take over. I'm totally tied up in house work right now.
Allright then, how about this less than well-known gem?
Attachments:
Matewis: Allright then, how about this less than well-known gem?
Less than well-known? Bio-Menace?
JMich: Less than well-known? Bio-Menace?
That's the one :)
Played the three episodes to death back in the day. I don't know how well known it is exactly, but I don't think it is as well known as it deserves to be. It's a real gem of a game!
Matewis: Allright then, how about this less than well-known gem?
One of Apogee's finest of the era. And with the release of Monster Bash, I would not at all be surprised if this showed up soon here on GOG. :)
Zacron: One of Apogee's finest of the era. And with the release of Monster Bash, I would not at all be surprised if this showed up soon here on GOG. :)
That would be awesome!
I might just embark on an apogee binge if that happens :D
Took me some time to find a decent image. Unfortunately, too big to add, so gif link.
What is this unholy combination of Duck Hunt, Big Rigs and Deus Ex?