It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leroux: Dreamweb, heh. Or was the idea to let others participate in our game, too? :D
Others? What others? I always thought everyone else was just a very eloquent spambot.

And of course it was Dreamweb. It's your turn... again.
This thing here in the screenshot really killed the game for me, back in the days. If anyone felt the same, they should be able to guess which game I'm referring to.

HINT: It's not Still Life and it's not a cookie recipe. ;)
Attachments:
Post edited March 04, 2014 by Leroux
Leroux: This thing here in the screenshot really killed the game for me, back in the days. If anyone felt the same, they should be able to guess which game I'm referring to.

HINT: It's not Still Life and it's not a cookie recipe. ;)
Don't know what it is but I want to play it! (kinda reminds me of Island of Doctor Brain)

Perhaps one of the Myst titles? Riven?
s23021536: Don't know what it is but I want to play it! (kinda reminds me of Island of Doctor Brain)

Perhaps one of the Myst titles? Riven?
Nope. In this case the puzzle was not typical of the regular gameplay but a gamestopper (at least for me). Maybe not illogical but incredibly complicated. Then again, I was a lot younger and less experienced (but I guess also more patient) than I am today. ;)
HINTS:

1. This game is available on GOG.
2. It's only slightly older than Myst but much younger than Island of Dr. Brain.
3. It's much bigger ins size than both of them and was split across several discs.
4. It is not a first person adventure like the two above. :P
Post edited March 05, 2014 by Leroux
Leroux: HINT: This game is available on GOG and it's slightly older than Myst.
Phantasmagoria 2: Puzzle of the Flesh?
Leroux: HINT: This game is available on GOG and it's slightly older than Myst.
Fever_Discordia: Phantasmagoria 2: Puzzle of the Flesh?
No, younger.
The guesses so far have been rather feeble... File in line and step it up, boys!
amok: The guesses so far have been rather feeble... File in line and step it up, boys!
Ah - it'll be The Feeble Files then...
Leroux: HINT: It's not Still Life and it's not a cookie recipe. ;)
First time I ever had to use a real life cook book in a video game ^^ (The puzzle was quite easy afterward since it followed the recipe)
amok: The guesses so far have been rather feeble... File in line and step it up, boys!
Fever_Discordia: Ah - it'll be The Feeble Files then...
Yep. Your turn.
Fever_Discordia: Ah - it'll be The Feeble Files then...
Leroux: Yep. Your turn.
OK should be pretty simple but I was stuck for ideas...
Attachments:
Whoa - forgot it was my go still!

Its the Amiga update of an iconic C64 game - think numbered balls and one of the units infringing Dr Who copyright...
Fever_Discordia: Whoa - forgot it was my go still!

Its the Amiga update of an iconic C64 game - think numbered balls and one of the units infringing Dr Who copyright...
Dalek Bingo?
Fever_Discordia: Whoa - forgot it was my go still!

amok: Dalek Bingo?
Nope, it was Daleks I was thinking about though (don't get too hung up on that though - you'd have to know the game pretty well to get the ref)