It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Re-release all the things (get 75% off everything)!

Like a gust of pleasant, evercool breeze - <span class="bold">Nordic Games return</span> to GOG.com... for good this time. A 30+ strong re-addition to our catalog calls for a big hoorah, so nearly every Nordic title in on sale all weekend long, all at 75% off!

The Spellforce series delivers a mix of RTS/RPG in an epic, high-fantasy saga. Spellforce, Spellforce 2: Shadow Words, Dragon Storm, and Demons of the Past combined are an immense collection of story driven questing, memorable characters, and strategy. Painkiller Black Edition is the unmistakably old-school, no-holds-barred First Person Shooter in one hell of a demonic package. Take on hordes of fallen angels and hellhounds with the assortment of powerful, well designed weapons that slice through and explode your enemies. Then, there is The Black Mirror and The Black Mirror 2 a pair of dark murder-mystery adventures that open up a dark and captivating evil of the Black Mirror Castle. It's also a good time to pick up the entire series with the just-released Black Mirror 3 and it's 75% off series competition deal.

All that is, of course, only the tip of the iceberg. <span class="bold">Nordic Returns</span> to GOG.com, and just about every title can be yours at a flat 75% off! The promo ends on Tuesday, May 12, 3:59 AM GMT.
Nice! :D
Replace Dillon with GOG, please.
I knew you guys would do it, Rock On!
It feels as if this is up a bit early, the promo is still having games added to it as I write this :P

But yay for 30+ games returning!
stinusmeret: It feels as if this is up a bit early, the promo is still having games added to it as I write this :P

But yay for 30+ games returning!
Oh good, it's not just my eyes playing tricks on me then. :)

About time you came home again Nordic!
Great, now we will finally be able to complete the trilogy of Black Mirror games here. Nice to see Nordic deciding to stick around for good this time. :)
Jack is back! :)

The Book of Unwritten Tales still missing Linux version sadly :/
Excellent I went and bought them all (... before they left previously :) Yay.

Good special for those who missed out in the past.

--- Edit --
I'm wrong I don't own Black Mirror 3 which is on it's own little promo. Will correct that now.
Post edited May 08, 2015 by deonast
WTf Gog.com slow down you guys are gonna burn yourselves out. JK. Congrats, this is a huge surprise. Boyaaa
Post edited May 08, 2015 by Edmund
YES! Once again, the keaning is upon us!

Keane is Love, Keane is Life!
People are going to be VERY happy that Jack Keane 2 is with us once again.
YAY! Next up the missing Night Dive and Retroism games will be added?
Welcome back.
Nice promo and BM3 added to the catalog.
Noice.

Does that mean there's hope for more Nordic releases in the future?