It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"l0rdtr3k" returned 6 posts
Clear search criteria
tokisto: Long time since my last giveaway (have been out of GOG a while too). So now HiB implemented the giveaway possibility, and I already have the game, so here goes: Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/hD1BS/batman-arkham-asylum-game-of-the-year-edition
Sachys: Nice one Tokisto!
Not entering (have it) but hows things? - Still travelling?
Hi Sachys! Everyhting alright? Kind of you asking, do you still remember! I´m still in the process of change. New city, new job, new home, taking care of my mom (whom got a stepfather for me, oh well :). The things are not settled yet, but we are going... Sorry the late (and for the giveaway too) since everything is a mess! Thanks!
Nice giveaway! But I must warn: this game is a helluva of RAGE inducer! It´s so addictive and I can´t forget it, but lots of times I wished throw my laptop away...
l0rdtr3k: I won!thank you very much
tokisto: Long time since my last giveaway (have been out of GOG a while too). So now HiB implemented the giveaway possibility, and I already have the game, so here goes: Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition
http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/hD1BS/batman-arkham-asylum-game-of-the-year-edition
l0rdtr3k:
Sorry for the late! I´ve pm´ed you with the info. Congratz!
Man-Eater: Today is my birthday, and I make a giveaway: http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/hBiDw/pirates-of-black-cove good luck!
Happy birthday!
Post edited November 07, 2013 by tokisto
sorry for troubling you,your PM is not showing here on my end
tokisto: Hi Sachys! Everyhting alright? Kind of you asking, do you still remember! I´m still in the process of change. New city, new job, new home, taking care of my mom (whom got a stepfather for me, oh well :). The things are not settled yet, but we are going... Sorry the late (and for the giveaway too) since everything is a mess! Thanks!
tokisto: Nice giveaway! But I must warn: this game is a helluva of RAGE inducer! It´s so addictive and I can´t forget it, but lots of times I wished throw my laptop away...
tokisto: Sorry for the late! I´ve pm´ed you with the info. Congratz!
Man-Eater: Today is my birthday, and I make a giveaway: http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/hBiDw/pirates-of-black-cove good luck!
tokisto: Happy birthday!
l0rdtr3k: sorry for troubling you,your PM is not showing here on my end
tokisto: Hi Sachys! Everyhting alright? Kind of you asking, do you still remember! I´m still in the process of change. New city, new job, new home, taking care of my mom (whom got a stepfather for me, oh well :). The things are not settled yet, but we are going... Sorry the late (and for the giveaway too) since everything is a mess! Thanks!

Nice giveaway! But I must warn: this game is a helluva of RAGE inducer! It´s so addictive and I can´t forget it, but lots of times I wished throw my laptop away...

Sorry for the late! I´ve pm´ed you with the info. Congratz!

Happy birthday!
l0rdtr3k:
I have resent it, check it plz. It was my fault, sent it to wrong ppl, so, only to prevent, I ask you to redeem it ASAP! :)
Hmm, makes me wonder why we don´t have the option to edit or delete a pm message...
Post edited November 07, 2013 by tokisto
tokisto: Nice giveaway! But I must warn: this game is a helluva of RAGE inducer! It´s so addictive and I can´t forget it, but lots of times I wished throw my laptop away...
tokisto: Sorry for the late! I´ve pm´ed you with the info. Congratz!
tokisto: Happy birthday!
Thanks! :)
low rated
l0rdtr3k: Lugum, can you give me the big picture here(just got the middle of this)? You made a thread on how to gain $1 Bitcoin legally and then shit whent down? [quote_6615\]
In short yes, and in that thread somehow even i got downrepped for in the op.
So i got suspended for 3 days, got downrepped, being implied that i am a scamme herer and i got removed from the gog.com gift group all because of it.
While i already have other real life problems to deal with, so yeah this is by far not really helping things either.

It is not in my nature to ever scam someone, even some giveaways or trades that went bad by mistake in the past even i made up for them even if that costed me more then it should have. I am never difficult when it comes to that.
Post edited August 05, 2014 by lugum
l0rdtr3k: Lugum, can you give me the big picture here(just got the middle of this)? You made a thread on how to gain $1 Bitcoin legally and then shit whent down? [quote_6615\]
lugum: In short yes, and in that thread somehow even i got downrepped for in the op.
So i got suspended for 3 days, got downrepped, being implied that i am a scamme herer and i got removed from the gog.com gift group all because of it.
While i already have other real life problems to deal with, so yeah this is by far not really helping things either.
you were removed because of the sg suspension , you can apply again when the suspension on your steamgifts profile is gone , we do this for every suspended sg account to ensure , no giveaways are affected with an additional one month cool down to make sure everything is alright.
you should be back to the group within the next month provided no other incidents occur.
Sg does not give us any information on what caused the suspension so its upto the members to inform the admins when they get suspended.
Post edited August 05, 2014 by liquidsnakehpks