It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Nameless Hero returns to GOG.com.

<span class="bold">Gothic 2</span> and <span class="bold">Gothic 3</span>, legendary open world RPGs return to GOG.com!

<span class="bold">Gothic 2</span> and <span class="bold">Gothic 3</span> are the two final (and increasingly greatest) entries in the overarching "Nameless Hero" saga of the vast, open-world RPG series. Whether you go a bit retro with the quirks of <span class="bold">Gothic 2</span>, or with <span class="bold">Gothic 3</span>, which still puts open world RPGs to shame, you're about to venture into a world that stands open before you, ready with its reaction to your every single action. Explore the land filled with nooks and crannies, side with whoever you want, destroy anyone, or don't, and deal with the consequences. If that's not enough for you - make sure to try <span class="bold">Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods</span> for more hours of adventure.

The Gothic series may not be perfect, but with years of community effort it gets darn near close. <span class="bold">Gothic 2</span> can be modded up to modern standards with improved mouse controls, graphical updates, and various improvements - just check out our own forum thread on Gothic series patches, mods, and tweaks. <span class="bold">Gothic 3</span> had its share of issues at launch, but the immense Community Patch solves nearly every single one of them. The patch is incorporated into the GOG.com release!

Return to the DRM-free land of Myrtana in <span class="bold">Gothic 2</span> and <span class="bold">Gothic 3</span>, available once more, DRM-free on GOG.com. The launch discount will end on Sunday, April 19, at 12:59 PM GMT.
P1na: Very, very nice to see this back.

Still, I didn't these leave the catalogue due to regional pricing shit? I guess that now that 1$ is starting to be 1€, they don't mind to bring them back. Will they leave again if the € goes back up?
They're back with Piranha so you should ask them about such things :)
vsr: Gothic 2 and 3 has Piranha Bytes as a publisher. They acquired those titles from Nordic or it's an error?
All is as designed :)
Post edited April 17, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: They're back with Piranha so you should ask them about such things :)
All is as designed :)
blotunga: Uhm, Fallout is gone again...
Known issue, should be fixed once the new My Account update rolls out :) No, I do not know when it rolls out :)
JudasIscariot: Known issue, should be fixed once the new My Account update rolls out :) No, I do not know when it rolls out :)
Tarhiel: Judas, since you mentioned My Library fixing, could one of you, blue guys, have a look at the issue of blank space in My Library?

I have sent a ticket several months ago and you replied it will work on it.
I just hope you haven´t forgotten about it, since I know I am not the only one with this issue.
All I can say at this point is wait until the new My Account is live and if this occurs again, then let us know :)