It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

UPDATE: Ready to cover your Vikings in sand and pass those scorpion-bite antidotes around? Well you better be, because the first promised DLC for Valhalla Hills is here and it sees your brave warriors take a detour through the desert in their way to Valhalla. Owners of the <span class="bold">Two Horned Helmet Edition</span> get the DLC for free and anyone that was still holding back can now go for the <span class="bold">Upgrade</span>. All editions are on a 25% discount until February 19, 1:59 PM GMT. Go and grab these deals by the horns, warrior!

Thrown from the gates of Asgard.

<span class="bold">Valhalla Hills</span> a viking city builder, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com for Windows, Mac and Linux.

The mightiest of warriors will be fallen in battle, slain by the swords and hands of their foes. The chosen revel in perennial glory, where wine flows eternal and time is naught.

Valhalla Hills is a viking-themed city builder and survival game that invokes memories of games like The Settlers, Cultures and Banished. In this world, entrance to Valhalla is only granted to those who are deemed worthy. The rest will wander the hills for eternity. But not you, you're going to prance right in there. That's going to take some preparation, but you're a true viking after all.

Even vikings need teamwork to overcome the randomly-generated challenges awaiting at the beautiful-but-harsh Valhalla Hills. Gather resources, build sturdy settlements, and guide your people through hardships and pitfalls to the promised halls of Valhalla.

You can also get the <span class="bold">Two Horned Helmet Edition</span> which features Sand of the Damned plus an upcoming DLC pack, an artbook, wallpaper, soundtrack, developer Video and 5 special in-game items!

Earn your place among warriors of legend by traversing <span class="bold">Valhalla Hills</span>, now DRM-free on GOG.com.
CelineSSauve: Where do I find the DLC? I have the correct version of the game, but I don't see it listed when I check my Library?
Do you see this in your account?
JudasIscariot: Do you see this in your account?
CelineSSauve: Everything's the same except for the lack of the DLC bit.
Try refreshing your account as Grargar above my post stated :)