It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Witness how anarchy was born.

UPDATE: Being part of the common people is all well and good, but what if you wanted to stand out from the rest of the Okhlos? Go ahead and give yourself that little divine push with the <span class="bold">upgrade to Olympus Edition</span>. Everything looks better from up there.

<span class="bold">Okhlos</span>, the chaotic action/strategy about a mob of angry ancient Greeks stampeding over their malevolent gods, is available now for Windows, Mac, and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount.

Ancient Greece is the cradle of democracy, modern civilization, philosophy, and a handful of other highbrow concepts. And yet the citizens are furious! Sure, the economic crisis is still several millennia away, but the oppression they suffer from the Olympian gods cannot continue unchecked. That's why the people now rally behind venerable public figures who lead them to stomp on mythological beasts, lay waste to holy temples, and bring down any arrogant Olympians standing on their way. But all unruly protesters are not created equal: you can recruit warriors, peasants, slaves, or even legendary heroes like Leonidas and Socrates to increase your mob's stampeding potential. By Zeus, god-slaying does not get more democratic than this!

Prepare to introduce some sandal-wearing anarchy into ancient Greece with your custom-made <span class="bold">Okhlos</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com. Want to piss off the gods even further? Add hubris to injury with the <span class="bold">Olympus Edition</span>, which includes a digital artbook and history guide, some early game prototypes, and the full game soundtrack.
The 10% discount will last until August 25, 1:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z1zlR10fVkw
Post edited October 29, 2016 by maladr0Id
SeduceMePlz: I'm going to explain this step-by-step in hopes that GOG comes to understand the problem:

1. I know almost nothing about this game.

2. There are basic and deluxe editions, but no upgrade from basic to deluxe.

3. If I decide to try the basic edition and enjoy it, I cannot buy the deluxe goodies without buying the whole deluxe package.

4. Because of this situation, I will wait until the deluxe edition is offered at a significant sale price before trying the game.

5. You've lost the potential to sell me the game right now.

Get it?

This isn't a problem on Steam: There, you can buy the soundtrack, encyclopedia, and prototypes as DLC.

That said, a simple $10 upgrade package for the GOG basic edition would suffice.
There will be one but we need to take care of a few details before we can sell it.