It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dream on...

<span class="bold">Dream</span>, a game of exploration and wonder, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 20% launch discount!

Do you remember your dreams? Do you ever confuse reality with the lives you're being torn out of? Do you ever miss them? Dream is a game that explores the things that come from the deepest, most subconscious recesses of your brain. It's an atmospheric, first person exploration game with puzzle elements and open, free worlds to discover at your own pace. The developers list amazingly surrealist titles like LSD: Dream Emulator and Yume Nikki among their inspirations, and the love and wonder shows every step of the way. Dream tells the story of Howard Phillips, a young man whose every waking moment is a depressing haze of aimless vegetation, but whose dreams are powerful, lucid, unforgettable. You will become Howard, and you'll find that a whole another life awaits. A better life. A dream life.

What's the best <span class="bold">Dream</span> you've ever had? It might just be this one--DRM-free on GOG.com! The launch discount will last for one week until Friday, August 7, 3:59 PM GMT.
penumbren: Wishlisted, as my funds are a bit short to justify adding this to my backlog at the moment. :) However, I have a question. The gamecard states, "The worlds of Howard’s dreams are accompanied by an enchanting original soundtrack from composer Norman Legies. The Dream OST is available to purchase along with the game."

As the soundtrack isn't an included goodie (*sadface*), will it be available as a separate purchase on GOG, or is this referring to the possibility of buying it somewhere else altogether?
Sorry, there was a mistake in the game card text. This has now been removed.

Apologies for the confusion, everyone.