It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gather your goodies and venture forth.

Pillars of Eternity: Royal Edition is the biggest, richest, and completest pre-order package for the long-awaited spiritual successor to a beloved heroic fantasy RPG saga. Available now for pre-orders on GOG.com, for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.

Recapture the deep sense of exploration, the joy of a pulsating adventure, and the thrill of leading your own band of companions across a new fantasy realm and into the depths of monster-infested dungeons in search of lost treasures and ancient mysteries. Beautiful pre-rendered environments laced with an engaging story and characters that bring the world to life wait to be discovered!

Pillars of Eternity: Royal Edition packs in even more bonus content that is unavailable anywhere else. Four pieces of exclusive Royal Edition goodies will be yours right away:
A digital novella by Chris Avellone
Collector's Book PDF
High-resolution Concept Art pieces
Digital Strategy Guide

Gather your goodies and venture forth with Pillars of Eternity: Royal Edition. But if that's overwhelming, you can always pre-order the fantastic Pillars of Eternity: Champion Edition or basic Hero Edition of the game, DRM-free, on GOG.com!
Starmaker: How about an upgrade for the losers who were suckered into preordering the champion edition?
From what I know (but I'm not 100% sure), we're not gonna have upgrades between editions as such - but if you want, you can contact support and figure out a way to upgrade yours :)
Barry_Woodward: As a Kickstarter backer, I have concerns. If I pledged $100 way back when, will I qualify for this version, including the preorder bonuses? This is certainly the version I would have gotten if I had not donated to the campaign. My worry is I'll get a key for a lesser version of the game because my tier had physical rewards and the digital rewards don't exactly match up. If I want tthe works on GOG will I have to buy the same game twice? There really should be a way to upgrade your version of the game.
We're not quite in the loop & don't know about the conditions of the Kickstarter backer program they had. You might want to contact Obsidian/Paradox for that directly :)
OdanUrr: Do we have a release date for this game or is it still TBA?

I, fortunately, didn't pre-order the game (because no release date) but I think a discounted upgrade to the Mega Super Ultimate Extra Deluxe Edition for early adopters should be in order.
Unfortunately, we don't have the release date as of yet. We'll announce it as soon as we can!
high rated
randomengine: Can we get away from these different versions of games? GOG is starting to look like BIg Fish Games with every game having some premium edition. I really don't like it because it creates confusion. We should have a new rule - only one edition of any game - the complete edition. No reason to fragment a game to squeeze as much money from the customers as possible with little extras. The extras should be included as they always have been. Stop this nonsense.
PaterAlf: Well, that would mean that the only edition on GOG would cost 82 Euro. I don't think that's a good idea. But I agree that it's annoying to have games with a lot of different editions ("Buy the Super Turbo Hyper Ultra Complete Edition for just 100$ and get two additional wallpapers and some sketches!").
Thing is, yes, it WOULD be simpler with one edition.

But there would be someone who would want the MORE extended edition and would complain how we're limiting their buying choices - so if it exists digitally, we're going to do our best to offer it. :)
To all those who pre-ordered or those who want to buy as soon as it's out: it's now confirmed - Pillars of Eternity is due to release at 4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT :) That's when you'll be able to start your downloads!