It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prah: I have a Steam key for the game StarFence
Hi,im interested in this one.

and give back Odysseus: Long Way Home (indiegala - steam) rep 80+ ( or some atacked -rep trusted acc)
Post edited September 12, 2015 by Dennymos
Prah: I have a Steam key for the game StarFence
Dennymos: Hi,im interested in this one.

and give back Odysseus: Long Way Home (indiegala - steam) rep 80+ ( or some atacked -rep trusted acc)
If you still have it, I am interested in Odysseus: Long Way Home. I enjoy hidden object games and Greek Mythology.
Dennymos: Hi,im interested in this one.

LeDrewxcore: If you still have it, I am interested in Odysseus: Long Way Home. I enjoy hidden object games and Greek Mythology.
PM sent,have fun
LeDrewxcore: If you still have it, I am interested in Odysseus: Long Way Home. I enjoy hidden object games and Greek Mythology.
Dennymos: PM sent,have fun
Thank you very much :D
You Are Not A Banana (Steam)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.

+120 rep required

ended.
Post edited September 19, 2015 by Dennymos
high rated
Dracula 4 and 5 - Special Steam Edition (Steam)

+10 rep required.
low rated
xckx: Dracula 4 and 5 - Special Steam Edition (Steam)

+10 rep required.
I want it. Thanks xckx
high rated

+10 rep required.
MR_Sinistar: I want it. Thanks xckx
fuck off scammer

+10 rep required.
beware MR_Sinistar is an alt of a scammer
Post edited September 16, 2015 by apehater
low rated
MR_Sinistar: I want it. Thanks xckx
apehater: fuck off scammer

+10 rep required.
apehater: beware MR_Sinistar is an alt of a scammer
buzz off russian
have fun with my account
Post edited September 16, 2015 by apehate
I still have some games to give away. A few more have been added as well. These games are limited to those with at least 40 rep, have had an account before April of this year and users who are not a known scammer.

Steam Keys:

The first game I have to give away is Stronghold Crusader HD, medieval rts with a freebuild option. If you are interested in this game then reply to this post with exactly "I would like this game, m'lord." TAKEN

Second game up is Particula. A Tower Defense game. If you want this game then reply asking specifically for it.

The third game is Skyborn. An RPG Maker game with a steampunk theme. If you want this game then reply asking specifically for it.

Almost forgot. I have a mystery key. I know it activates on Steam but I do not know if it has already been activated or what the game is. If you want to try it then respond to this message with exactly "It's a mystery."

GOG Key:

I also have a GOG key for Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition that I got from a Pinata earlier this week. I am not interested in this game and would like to give it to someone who is or at least would like to try it. If you are interested, please reply asking specifically for it.
Post edited September 16, 2015 by LeDrewxcore
low rated
LeDrewxcore: I still have some games to give away. A few more have been added as well. These games are limited to those with at least 40 rep, have had an account before April of this year and users who are not a known scammer.

Steam Keys:

The first game I have to give away is Stronghold Crusader HD, medieval rts with a freebuild option. If you are interested in this game then reply to this post with exactly "I would like this game, m'lord."

Second game up is Particula. A Tower Defense game. If you want this game then reply asking specifically for it.

The third game is Skyborn. An RPG Maker game with a steampunk theme. If you want this game then reply asking specifically for it.

Almost forgot. I have a mystery key. I know it activates on Steam but I do not know if it has already been activated or what the game is. If you want to try it then respond to this message with exactly "It's a mystery."

GOG Key:

I also have a GOG key for Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition that I got from a Pinata earlier this week. I am not interested in this game and would like to give it to someone who is or at least would like to try it. If you are interested, please reply asking specifically for it.
I would be interested in Guacamelee. Looks cool and fun for an indie.
Post edited September 16, 2015 by swatkat
LeDrewxcore: I still have some games to give away. A few more have been added as well. These games are limited to those with at least 40 rep, have had an account before April of this year and users who are not a known scammer.

Steam Keys:

The first game I have to give away is Stronghold Crusader HD, medieval rts with a freebuild option. If you are interested in this game then reply to this post with exactly "I would like this game, m'lord."

GOG Key:

beware of swatkat, its just an another alt of nes the scammer
low rated
LeDrewxcore: The third game is Skyborn. An RPG Maker game with a steampunk theme. If you want this game then reply asking specifically for it.
Hey. Can i try this one ? I tried when they offered it for free but didnt receive it.
Its a shame they put Facebook requirement.
swatkat: ...
I would be interested in Guacamelee. Looks cool and fun for an indie.
fuck off scammer
LeDrewxcore: users who are not a known scammer.
swatkat: I would be interested in Guacamelee. Looks cool and fun for an indie.
Sorry, but the highlighted rule above excludes you from my giveaway, nes400.