It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

More impostors:

Original: NoNewTaleToTell (Registered: May 2009)
Fake account: NONEWTALETOTELL.
Notice caps and the dot behind the impostors name.

---

Original: Rivdoric (Registered: May 2014)
Fake account: rivd0ric
Notice the number "0" instead of the letter "o" in the impostors name.
Attachments:
Post edited November 12, 2015 by Graubert
Graubert: ...
Notice the number "0" instead of the letter "o" in the imposters name.
i guess it's the same Rivdoric from CDProjekt/Witcher forums?
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/search.php?searchid=129636
I fell into the trick from an impostor (hummer0I0, faking the username of hummer010 ) because i acted completely noob and naive. Gave out first two keys of decent value games (saint row 4 and grimrock 2), i know one should never do that.

and he gave out two 12 symbol gog codes. I know gog codes are 16 digits but, believe me or not, i redeemed a gog key from humble bundle that was just 8 signs long. so i didnt realise at the time (and anyway it was too late)
of course, invalid codes

stay away from the hummer0l0 fake
also was contacted by the Rivd0ric fake dude (a zero instead of the o) but, hey: i cant be "that" noob twice the same day :)
Post edited November 11, 2015 by Djaron
Djaron: <snip>
Sending a chat message shortly....
Djaron: I fell into the trick from an impostor (hummer0I0, faking the username of hummer010 ) because i acted completely noob and naive. Gave out first two keys of decent value games (saint row 4 and grimrock 2), i know one should never do that.

and he gave out two 12 symbol gog codes. I know gog codes are 16 digits but, believe me or not, i redeemed a gog key from humble bundle that was just 8 signs long. so i didnt realise at the time (and anyway it was too late)
of course, invalid codes

stay away from the hummer0l0 fake
also was contacted by the Rivd0ric fake dude (a zero instead of the o) but, hey: i cant be "that" noob twice the same day :)
Contact support. You might get your games back.
Graubert: ...
Notice the number "0" instead of the letter "o" in the imposters name.
dick1982: i guess it's the same Rivdoric from CDProjekt/Witcher forums?
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/search.php?searchid=129636
Yup that's me =) !
I even posted a thread about the imposter :
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_a_scammer_is_usurping_my_identity_for_whatever_reason

It's a little bit disturbing. I only "really" use Gog for let's say, a month, and someone is already usurping my nickname.
Post edited November 11, 2015 by Rivdoric
dont worry, folks... The games i was scammed off were duplicate steam keys of games i already purchased before (SR 4 on steam, Grimrock 2 here on GOG (hence no point in asking gog support about that)

So they were spare games for trade. I just hate myself for acting that noob and get fooled so easy, it's just my fault. I would rather had those games go to some honnest and nice people around herethat's all...

I guess it's learning the trade art the hard way :) And anyway this bad event allowed me to meet very nice and supportive members here, so it's fine

(btw thank for your message Foxworks, no need to strain yourself, and your avatar is cute too)
Djaron: (btw thank for your message Foxworks, no need to strain yourself, and your avatar is cute too)
be carefull to your cheese :P
Djaron: (btw thank for your message Foxworks, no need to strain yourself, and your avatar is cute too)
DyNaer: be carefull to your cheese :P
You're no fun :D
foxworks: You're no fun :D
You want i send you the chimp at home o_O ?
foxworks: You're no fun :D
DyNaer: You want i send you the chimp at home o_O ?
I think you'll find my house a little expensive to mail.
DyNaer: be carefull to your cheese :P
What an impressive Wishlist you have !
Santa Claus is gonna get busy with you 8P
Post edited November 11, 2015 by Rivdoric
yeahh aweseome, why nobody is banning this ass HUMMER0I0.. yeahh its my bad that i felt for him because i wasnt reading propperly.. and i was too trustworthy but i nearly lost a whole humble bundle to this **cker...
Ludi: yeahh aweseome, why nobody is banning this ass HUMMER0I0.. yeahh its my bad that i felt for him because i wasnt reading propperly.. and i was too trustworthy but i nearly lost a whole humble bundle to this **cker...
for trading disputes, gog's support doesn't seem to give a shit.

you can report him for impersonating another user, but it's best that hummer010 him/herself reports the fraud.
edgar1 might be a scammer: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/big_fall_sale_clearinghouse_thread/post711

I recommend that the community keep an eye on his actions in the near future.
Post edited November 15, 2015 by joppo