It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BillyMaysFan59: He sent me a chat message saying "beware of scammers they are everywhere" and links to the known scammers threads. Why? I have no idea....
apehater: well, block this account or send dick pics via chat and then block it
lol
apehater: sorry i can't access the damn fucking chat! so who's having a nice chat with apeha7er currently?
BillyMaysFan59: He sent me a chat message saying "beware of scammers they are everywhere" and links to the known scammers threads. Why? I have no idea....
So I could say this, maybe?!
Attachments:
Sachys: So I could say this, maybe?!
heeeey, you said you would only talk that way to me! *sobs*
Sachys: So I could say this, maybe?!
Crewdroog: heeeey, you said you would only talk that way to me! *sobs*
eat my chimpy dong you sausage mouthed bottom feeding precambrionic dwarf lizard!

...that better?!
Thought about sending the scammer a bunch of dicks now, if only for the sheer fact he cannot pm me back.
apehater: well, block this account or send dick pics via chat and then block it
so THAT"S how I get those. God, been doing it all wrong.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Thought about sending the scammer a bunch of dicks now, if only for the sheer fact he cannot pm me back.
if your chat is set to nobody or friends only then you cant
Post edited October 06, 2015 by Sachys
Crewdroog: heeeey, you said you would only talk that way to me! *sobs*
Sachys: eat my chimpy dong you sausage mouthed bottom feeding precambrionic dwarf lizard!

...that better?!
yes.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Thought about sending the scammer a bunch of dicks now, if only for the sheer fact he cannot pm me back.
Sachys: if your chat is set to nobody or friends only then you cant
Shit.
Sachys: if your chat is set to nobody or friends only then you cant
yeah but can't he turn it on then off again?
Sachys: eat my chimpy dong you sausage mouthed bottom feeding precambrionic dwarf lizard!

...that better?!
Crewdroog: yes.
good!

*slaps with a metling earwax effigy of tom cruise

HEY! He looks like Ricky Lake now!

*superglues it to the sleeping tinyE
Here's what I did =)
Attachments:
Post edited October 06, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
hmm i keep seeing this thread post to the top of the forum but nothing has changed since pimp said, "shit". odd.

edit: ok now i see everything. wtf?
BillyMaysFan59: Here's what I did =)

Hmm... something up with the forum?
LOL

and yes
Post edited October 06, 2015 by Crewdroog
Crewdroog: hmm i keep seeing this thread post to the top of the forum but nothing has changed since pimp said, "shit". odd.

edit: ok now i see everything. wtf?
GoG loves to eat some posts before it'll actually go to the next page.
apehater: sorry i can't access the damn fucking chat! so who's having a nice chat with apeha7er currently?
If by "nice chat", you mean laughing at their stupid ass? Did that a bit ago.