It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anoniempje: its quakenet. wasnt that dieing?

try efnet or espernet :)
Nope, it's going strong and without problems. My uptime so far on it is 40w 12h 4m 43s.
Hey if you all are interested, I could get us setup on coldfront. Its a hybrid server with all the services. Including a easy web url for access. You all interested?
Mysticales: Hey if you all are interested, I could get us setup on coldfront. Its a hybrid server with all the services. Including a easy web url for access. You all interested?
Starkrun: Lazy mans way of chatting

Steps to joining the IRC

Step1: http://webchat.quakenet.org/
Step2: Fill in GOG forum name
Srep3: Fill in #gog for room
Step4: click connect
Step5: Its AUTOMATIC baby... sit back relax and enjoy your complex free chatin' experience.
No need for a mass migration without any real reasons behind it.
Easy, more functions on the server, helpful ircops to help with the needs to help it grow. =)
Mysticales: Easy, more functions on the server, helpful ircops to help with the needs to help it grow. =)
Nothing is stopping you from making a channel.
I dont mind making it, Just seeing if people would be interested in joining in too? Would need least a couple lurkers to help encourage more to stick around. =)
Ok got one setup. Easy 1 click join.
http://storm.coldfront.net/tiramisu.swf?channels=#gog

Just need a couple people who want to help lurk, be op, or whatever. =) Long live GoG. =) Dont forget you can register your nickname too on the server

Edit: If you do join, try to stay around to encourage more to lurk, also sometimes people are at work, so say hi, and someone will say hi back. ;)
Post edited December 08, 2011 by Mysticales
Bump for the Quakenet.

#gog on Quakenet, where all the nice people folk lurk.
Will try to be more active starting from tomorrow.
Bumping this so far in time it's 2012!
Stop, don't touch me there, that is my no no square,

R
A
P
E

get that THING, out of ME!
Bump because now we have people who want to buy ammunition from IRC.
Another bump because we now have stats again!
For posterity sake, "Want to buy some ammo?"
Bump