It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russian-ambassador-dead-turkey-death-andrey-karlov-shot-ankara-back-murder-assassination-latest-a7484991.html

Obama heartily supported Turks before, while dropping the russian airplane. He already, as per his own accord, declared recently: "I told putin to zip it and that there will be consequences". Pfff, what a stinker! Most likely, he will support Turkey again.

The murderer had a police ID, even if he was shot dead ultimately. Another staged act. Obama and fellowership are so desperate to start shit up, that it is pathetic and pitiful. Let's see what they will reap a harvest of, at the end.
Yup, I already saw the "false flag" theory rise up on my twitter feed. Even more so when Obama talked about retaliations towards Russia just a few days ago.

Straight quotes from the President from various mainstream medias:
"I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to impact the integrity of our elections that we need to take action and we will at a time and place of our own choosing,"
"some of it may be explicit and publicized; some of it may not be."

Funnily, I'm currently reading a book about the first World War and this is the kind of shit which helps start armed conflicts (although I think Putin is too smart to take the bait)
The Bad Losers (And What They Fear Losing)
low rated
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/russia-plans-retaliation-and-serious-discomfortoverus-hacking-sanctions/2016/12/30/4efd3650-ce12-11e6-85cd-e66532e35a44_story.html?utm_term=.4c80b048a45d

http://prntly.com/2016/12/30/liberals-humiliated-35-deported-russian-diplomats-can-stay-in-liberal-nyc-since-its-a-sanctuary-city/

The struggled and rushed efforts of that trigger happy nigga mad dog and the old warmonger deranged hag, fell short and in vain. That little bitch's last efforts to ruin everything just before departing (plus to bury Donald in shit), won't go as planned. Their cold war climate BS is soon going to end, together with his president-ship, exactly as their hopes for Killary getting elected! Should as well post that in "What made you happy today" thread, but i don't like repeating myself much... 3 Cheers for Donald!

Hostile creatures, go home!!!
Post edited December 31, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: last efforts to ruin everything just before departing (plus to bury Donald in shit),
You can also add the Dems backstab to Israel with the latest UN resolution:
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/26/politics/understanding-unsc-resolution/
low rated
catpower1980: You can also add the Dems backstab to Israel with the latest UN resolution:
Are we talking about the same UN, who name for ambassadors CARTOON CHARACTERS (Wonderwoman, COUGH!), or sex-maniac junkies the likes of Jolie (COUGHHH?)???

Somehow, i support Israelis on that one. UN is the enemies to all reason/sanity/logic/common sense, ergo they are my enemies also.

Besides, UN approved of Bill Clinton levelling middle east before (at least they had zero trouble, problems or concerns voiced at the time) or the Kosovo bombings; only Putin/Assad is evil in Syria, despite the fact of the US supporting rebels and even Jihadists (albeit "accidentally"), shortly before. They (UN) should be put in the office. Trump has also his eye on those mofos, as well! Seriously, can't wait for 20 January! Then, i am partying for the new year, not before!

The embassy is also relocating to Jerusalem from Tel-Aviv, too. Let's see what happens.

But it's really funny (and sad, as this is his only concern...) to watch that nigga struggle. Now that he is being deported and all masks fell, he does everything only to provoke Russians with those stupid "measures". For Syria and now, for the supposed "hacking". Where are mister's proofs, though, is so beyond me... Maybe he is always correct just because he is a "democrat"; all of them somehow, believe in this divine, hereditary law, since childbirth.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: last efforts to ruin everything just before departing (plus to bury Donald in shit),
catpower1980: You can also add the Dems backstab to Israel with the latest UN resolution:
Don't think that can be called a "backstab", on matters of substance Obama has been very pro-Israel on the whole, and I don't think Israel should be given carte blanche for its settlements policy.
But it seems likely that the Democrats will become increasingly anti-Israel in the coming decades; "person of colour" identity politics seems to be very strong in the Democrats, and Israel tends to be seen as a colonial oppressor in those circles (Black lives matter already took an anti-Israel stance iirc).
low rated
morolf: Don't think that can be called a "backstab", on matters of substance Obama has been very pro-Israel on the whole, and I don't think Israel should be given carte blanche for its settlements policy.
But it seems likely that the Democrats will become increasingly anti-Israel in the coming decades; "person of colour" identity politics seems to be very strong in the Democrats, and Israel tends to be seen as a colonial oppressor in those circles (Black lives matter already took an anti-Israel stance iirc).
Well, Trump's son in law is Israeli.

Also, Israel just so happens to be the only (technically) western state/country in all of middle east. It wouldn't hurt to have a place to resort to , after europe's undoing, under Kalergi plan, democrats/communists/anarchists latest "combined campaign" and peaceful muslim invasion! Since europe will be lost to us (unless we wake up and do something), it doesn't hurt to have Israelis snatch by force a land of equal space. Action and Reaction, as per the laws of physiques, balance, in one word, anyway.

And Obama is anti-american.
low rated
morolf: Don't think that can be called a "backstab", on matters of substance Obama has been very pro-Israel on the whole, and I don't think Israel should be given carte blanche for its settlements policy.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Well, Trump's son in law is Israeli.

Also, Israel just so happens to be the only (technically) western state/country in all of middle east. It wouldn't hurt to have a place to resort to , after europe's undoing, under Kalergi plan, democrats/communists/anarchists latest "combined campaign" and peaceful muslim invasion! Since europe will be lost to us (unless we wake up and do something), it doesn't hurt to have Israelis snatch by force a land of equal space. Action and Reaction, as per the laws of physiques, balance, in one word, anyway.

And Obama is anti-american.
lol, you don't really think Israel would let you immigrate there? It's a nation state for Jews, they don't need or want any gentile, right-wing Greeks (you're Greek, aren't you?). And it's a comparatively small country by geographic area anyway.
Personally I can't stand Obama, but on this issue I see no reason to blame him...and in general his foreign policy record has been mixed imo...for all Obama's faults, I'm still glad that lunatic Mccain didn't win in 2008.
low rated
morolf: lol, you don't really think Israel would let you immigrate there? It's a nation state for Jews, they don't need or want any gentile, right-wing Greeks (you're Greek, aren't you?). And it's a comparatively small country by geographic area anyway.
Personally I can't stand Obama, but on this issue I see no reason to blame him...and in general his foreign policy record has been mixed imo...for all Obama's faults, I'm still glad that lunatic Mccain didn't win in 2008.
Everything is pure speculation (for the time being). Also, i never said "immigrate" (most importantly). Israel doing its thing unhindered, simply means a "Larger Western Area" within Middle East, nothing more, nothing less, completely colorlessly (and cynically, if you prefer). Which, right now, that Europe is in the mess knee deep as is, is only useful to occur. My concern is balance, not fleeing. Never liked anyone having an unfair advantage. And last but not least, IDs don't even display religion, much less political, or any other sensitive data, unlike the old days and all. Heck, some scum even come and go anywhere they please, killing, raping, exploding, even with no papers whatsoever, are you kidding me??? How on earth will someone know your political standing or any other sensitive personal data? They don't even know whether you are a biological man or woman, for Christ's sake and they themselves brought the whole "data encryption" of a person, in modern society; how i enjoy liberal decisions backfiring to them, it's the sweetest thing ever!

Obama is indescribable, though and no mistake. His latest obsession with Russians is one of the main reasons he lost a portion of his support/credibility/fanbase. I won't talk more on a worthless being. Came all this way here to me, to supposedly talk about helping other people, their rights, humanitarianism, peace, war-atrocities and other random mumbo jumbo (that judging from his expression, not even himself probably believed actually), while his one and only true real concern had been from start to meet european leaders, with only the how to amplify/prolong the measures against russia objective in mind. Liar, con, actor, cheap and bad one at that, too. Seen much better dupes over the years and way more skilled/believable/convincing small time cons.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: UN is the enemies to all reason/sanity/logic/common sense, ergo they are my enemies also.

[snip]
Trump has also his eye on those mofos, as well! Seriously, can't wait for 20 January! Then, i am partying for the new year, not before!
Except that Trump is the enemy to all reason/sanity/logic/common sense, so shouldn't *he* be your enemy?

KiNgBrAdLeY7: They don't even know whether you are a biological man or woman, for Christ's sake
Two things:
1. Define "biological". Keep in mind that biology is more complex than you think.
2. Why are you mentioning Christ if you aren't a Christian?

Edit: A third: Why does it matter whether someone is a man, a woman, or somebody with a non-binary identity (or intersex body)?
Post edited January 01, 2017 by dtgreene
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: UN is the enemies to all reason/sanity/logic/common sense, ergo they are my enemies also.

[snip]
Trump has also his eye on those mofos, as well! Seriously, can't wait for 20 January! Then, i am partying for the new year, not before!
dtgreene: Except that Trump is the enemy to all reason/sanity/logic/common sense, so shouldn't *he* be your enemy?

KiNgBrAdLeY7: They don't even know whether you are a biological man or woman, for Christ's sake
dtgreene: Two things:
1. Define "biological". Keep in mind that biology is more complex than you think.
2. Why are you mentioning Christ if you aren't a Christian?

Edit: A third: Why does it matter whether someone is a man, a woman, or somebody with a non-binary identity (or intersex body)?
Why do you answer with a question and lessons/referral's on people's innocent mistakes?
low rated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45KX_W3lms8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmPxJIR3xVg

Good luck, america! Hang in there, at least until 20 January! Don't allow warmongering ghetto bitches burn the world, while they win Nobel Peace prizes! You know better and more logically, than that!
low rated
What 's that i 've been hearing lately? Facebook creator, visiting USA and vying for public relations? I got wind that this boy aspires to be the next president or something? Is he being pushed by Democrats, hoping to win back next elections, by someone widely known and admittedly recognized (i won't say loved, because many don't)...

Just to spoil your wild fantasies, everyone knows about the CENSORSHIP of his little toy (facebook) and it pampering the ears of certain political sides. He isn't a proponent of free speech and many people take issue with the methods of his handling of the service.

Oh and i 'd rather see Assange as president; if you want a democrat, at least try to make president someone who doesn't abuse press authority, freedoms (of speech) and rights to information. So long...

Ah, i almost forgot, all this constructed fake accusations about Trump, have been addressed to by Putin, with some excellent arguments, naturally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqJpp_v-Xxg

You are so disgusting, pathetic and appalling, creating fake news of this caliber, just to smear dirty sludge on someone you don't like... Goebels would be proud; your ancestors would be angry, instead. Lowlife scum; at least accuse someone for what he truly did.
Post edited January 19, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
Tomorrow is the big day the 20th:)
Tauto: Tomorrow is the big day the 20th:)
In the USA tomorrow is the 19th genius. :P

It's also my birthday for those of you thinking of getting me a gift. :D

It's also Dolly Parton's birthday for those of you thinking of getting her a gift.

It's also the birthday of Edgar Allen Poe, Robert E. Lee, and Janice Joplin, but they're all dead so you probably don't want to bother getting them anything.
Post edited January 19, 2017 by tinyE