It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[EDIT: September 9th, 2pm GMT]

Update 1.1 to the GOG Galaxy beta is now available for everyone! Enjoy the new features and remember to submit your feedback in the dedicated GOG Galaxy Beta forum thread and report any bugs at mantis.gog.com.

Rollback, friend search, pausing downloads, and more in the biggest update yet.

Have you tried the GOG Galaxy beta yet? This is an awesome chance to jump on board. Our DRM-free online gaming platform has already been tested by so many of you we can barely count, and today we're ready to roll out the first major patch with new features and plenty of quality of life optimizations.

Update 1.1 to the GOG Galaxy beta will bring the anticipated Rollback feature, allowing you to restore your game to prior states with just a single click. Game updates are now not only optional, but also reversible.

The weeks following our GOG Galaxy-powered release of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt were a chance for the team to collect feedback and to work on perfecting the Client while addressing many of your top feature requests. The newest 1.1 update includes much-requested improvements to the friend system (making it easier to find and invite friends), pausing & resuming downloads, extended pre-installation options with more ways to configure your games, and an improved app UI and navigation. The entire client will now be more resource-friendly while also becoming faster.

The 1.1 update is available today for everyone enrolled to receive preview updates through GOG Galaxy, but it will also be rolling out very soon to the entire userbase. Those of you eager to test out the announced improvements today, can simply navigate to your GOG Galaxy settings screen and select the option to “Receive preview updates”.

To download the client and read about what’s new and improved in update 1.1, visit [url=http://www.gog.com/galaxy]www.gog.com/galaxy[/url]. Make sure to subscribe to the preview updates to try them out yourself, and as always, you can submit your problems and find new solutions on the dedicated GOG Galaxy Beta forum thread.
EndreWhiteMane: Only issue I have with the update is shown in the attached.
Happens every time I open Galaxy now. Doesn't seem to hurt anything but it's very annoying.
Vista 32bit.
Would be great if you could submit your Client logs to our mantis bug tracker so that we can investigate this.

For the details on where are logs stored and how to access the bug tracker please check the very top sticky post in the Galaxy Client forum topic (http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_galaxy_beta_2). Thanks!
ashwald: I see an option in the privacy settings on the site to allow other users to "search for me by username or email". What does that mean practically? Does it only affect friend invites or does it toggle our visibility in normal forum searches as well?
It is related only to friends and chat functionalities, hence grouped under "Friends & chat" section :). It does not affect forum searches in any way.
Post edited August 25, 2015 by Destro
Kunovski: please please please, I have just one thing I want from the new version of GOG Galaxy:

let me choose where to install each single game (instead of having a "gog" folder where all the games go)

would it be possible? please? pretty please? :D
It's already in 1.1 - before you start an installation, you can
- see required disk space and version that is going to be installed
- change the installation path (with quick access to recent install paths)
- change language (if there are separate builds for them or language packs)
- disable auto updates if you wish so
- select if you want desktop shortcut or not
Zurvan7: a quick Q. I have updated my withcer 3 with the latest patch (manually) but for some reason the galaxy doesn't recognize it. Every time I want to launch the game from the galaxy it says update is available....
please report the issue to mantis.gog.com with all possible details, will look at it.
Update 1.1 to the GOG Galaxy beta is now available for everyone! Enjoy the new features and remember to submit your feedback in the dedicated GOG Galaxy Beta forum thread and report any bugs at mantis.gog.com.
saberwolfxm: Hey guys, just wondering if this fixes the problem with the witcher 3 auto update, you know the one where it says you dont have enough disk space even though theres like 500G's on your harddrive? Been manually updateing but last i checked it was still a issue for me.
yes, this issue should be fixed in 1.1
OdanUrr: Hmm... I kinda preferred how (installed) games looked in the previous version of Galaxy. Now they're very small icons. Is there any way to change it?
See my attached pic :)
Attachments: