It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"l0rdtr3k" returned 3 posts
Clear search criteria
l0rdtr3k: Just a question...
Where are the GOG servers located? I need to know because I'll unlock my CC.
GOG itself is registered in Cyprus. Not sure where their servers are located though. I assume they're in Poland.
Depends what servers you're talking about? File hosting servers(I would assume they rent space in various data centers around the world)? Web servers (inside their offices in Polland probably)? What?

They're incorporated in Cyprus (can cause trouble with some banks), their offices are in Warsaw, Polland (same building as CD Projekt and CD Project RED) and their payment processor is based in the UK (last I heard anyway).
Post edited June 09, 2015 by Petrell
http://countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/cyprus/brazil

if it makes you feel any "safer", Cyprus' credit rating is of similar levels to Brasil, but lol... that debt ...(insert Greece pay debts meme here).

i hope GOG's accountants know what they're doing though. when debt collectors come (insert Germany meme here), funds get frozen. GOG has more to worry about than we do.
Petrell: Depends what servers you're talking about? File hosting servers(I would assume they rent space in various data centers around the world)? Web servers (inside their offices in Polland probably)? What?

They're incorporated in Cyprus (can cause trouble with some banks), their offices are in Warsaw, Polland (same building as CD Projekt and CD Project RED) and their payment processor is based in the UK (last I heard anyway).
well then, let's compare poland and you-kay too!
http://countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/uk/poland

wow, poland is first world much like germany! lower debts than... the rest of EU? and A2 credit rating.
Post edited June 09, 2015 by dick1982