It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hawk108: You didn't even bother to read the posts that the search returns, did you?
Why don't you read them and then change your mind.

Blarth almost got tricked by a message like that the other day. Sorry to hear that the keys are gone.
wilheimm: nice try !
keep complaining facts are facts.... enjoy the key drop-outs
You obviously didn't read the posts either. Facts are facts, and one of my posts that shows up in the search clearly states that hawk108 is my nephew. I know for a fact that he is not trying to scam me. : )
low rated
wilheimm: nice try !
keep complaining facts are facts.... enjoy the key drop-outs
blarth: You obviously didn't read the posts either. Facts are facts, and one of my posts that shows up in the search clearly states that hawk108 is my nephew. I know for a fact that he is not trying to scam me. : )
are you sure ? he is quite tricky :) sorry about this blarth
Post edited December 06, 2015 by wilheimm
high rated
piapancudo: Arsenal of Democracy: A Hearts of Iron Game
Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game
seikus: Runaway: A Twist of Fate
dlo15: Lunar Pack
Keys sent. Sorry about the delay.

@FadeToGrey: Sorry you got taken by the fake message. You are not the first to have fallen for that trick. : (
I almost fell for it the other day too! I had the keys ready to paste in to a message, but luckily went to access
the chat by selecting 'start conversation' from a forum post. It is an easy thing to miss.
I sent you a pm (a little bit of good news).

Update: While trying to decide who to give the Guardians of Middle Earth + Smaug's Treasure DLC to last night,
I pulled the steam keys out of the gift links (just giving the keys seemed like it would be easier for the recipient).
I let FadeToGrey know that I still had working keys for these two, and it was decided that they should go to hawk108.
Unfortunately, it looks like the scammer got the rest of FadeToGrey's donations.
Post edited December 07, 2015 by blarth
Zidin: The Albino Hunter
acamf: Alter World
Hi Zidin and acamf, sorry about holding off on sending you the keys until now. I can find no evidence that these accounts have been used to scam anybody. Enjoy the games. : )
blarth: Hi Zidin and acamf, sorry about holding off on sending you the keys until now. I can find no evidence that these accounts have been used to scam anybody. Enjoy the games. : )
That's why they sell lucas arts games nowadays, to train us and see if there is some darksides afoot.
blarth: Hi Zidin and acamf, sorry about holding off on sending you the keys until now. I can find no evidence that these accounts have been used to scam anybody. Enjoy the games. : )
Thanks Blarth!

I really don't know what's up with some guys. Interestingly, that account Scammer Alert posted no further replies here after I called it out.

Thanks again!
I'd like to try Eidolon if you still have a copy.
If not, no worries.

Games where you explore are some of my favorites
and this game looks like it's perfect for that.

Thanks for the giveaway! +1
Post edited December 07, 2015 by PhilD
I already purchase Mind Path of Thalamus last month and i was blown-away with the art and effort that was put into it.
I would like to try Eidolon, because it follows the same style as the game above.
Not to mention Mind Path of Thalamus already support Steam VR.
high rated
PhilD: Eidolon
NoxTwo: Eidolon
Have fun! : )
Hi blarth, can I have Crazy Plant Shop? Thanks.

edit: got it, thanks.
Post edited December 08, 2015 by triock
Thanks so much for the games, i really appreciate it

+1 to you good sir

have a nice day
triock: Hi blarth, can I have Crazy Plant Shop? Thanks.
Of course you can. : )
Thanks for reconsidering, blarth! :)
Paranoia! Paranoia everywhere!
Post edited December 08, 2015 by iddalai
If banished is still available :o That would make my wife happy :o
Nordrian: If banished is still available :o That would make my wife happy :o
Hi Nordrian, banished was already given to another user (the list of games at the end of the post are games that were given away already). Is there anything from the list of available games thar you are interested in?