It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: Obviously there can be potentially more games that haven't been found in the database, but this is huge news. :D
Let's hope it's real and not just wishful thinking on Gog side (like some other entries that never materialized), it would be both great news to have this game AND new games from Sega. Hopefully it would also mean having Sega remove Denuvo from more old game if they plan to release them Gog, something they are very bad at.
SCPM: API entries have been discovered by WinterSnowfall for the following games, and recently updated indicating an imminent (today?) release:
Yakuza 0
Yakuza 3 Remastered
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Yakuza 5 Remastered
Obviously there can be potentially more games that haven't been found in the database, but this is huge news. :D
That's really exciting news! It's the one series I really hoped for.
SCPM: Obviously there can be potentially more games that haven't been found in the database, but this is huge news. :D
My nets are not nearly large enough to keep up with all the activity in the GOG ocean lately, but it's good to see I caught at least some of the fishes in the series :). I guess we'll find out more soon enough.

Gersen: Let's hope it's real and not just wishful thinking on Gog side (like some other entries that never materialized)
All the "fishes" you see come up in this thread from my bucket were not there a year ago, so they're fresh at least. All the older unmaterialized entries have been accounted for at this point.
Post edited June 19, 2023 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
SCPM: API entries have been discovered by WinterSnowfall for the following games, and recently updated indicating an imminent (today?) release:
Yakuza 0
Yakuza 3 Remastered
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Yakuza 5 Remastered
Obviously there can be potentially more games that haven't been found in the database, but this is huge news. :D
Looks like that's confirmed.
https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/1670748555491913729
Yakuza 0
Yakuza 3 Remastered
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Yakuza 5 Remastered
Holy really good news, although I'm prepared to be shafted being in JP.
I still hope for GTA series, but i think that will never happen -.-'
Yakuza 0
Yakuza 3 Remastered
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Yakuza 5 Remastered
angelblue: Looks like that's confirmed.
https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/1670748555491913729
That was the sound of my jaw just hitting the floor
Yakuza 0
Yakuza 3 Remastered
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Yakuza 5 Remastered
Oh please be true.... please be true.

Also would this be the first time a Japanese publisher released a game here that was developed inside Japan?
Post edited June 19, 2023 by wolfsite
you're kidding
Yakuza 0
Yakuza 3 Remastered
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Yakuza 5 Remastered
wolfsite: Oh please be true.... please be true.

Also would this be the first time a Japanese publisher released a game here that was developed inside Japan?
Look at the post of angelblue. :)
Seems like it's imminent. :D
Post edited June 19, 2023 by NuffCatnip
Yakuza 0
Yakuza 3 Remastered
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Yakuza 5 Remastered

I don't think so. Dragon's Dogma came to GOG first.

bluethief: I don't think so. Dragon's Dogma came to GOG first.
Ya and I just remembered Metal Gear Solid and the Contra Collection that just got released. Such a rare thing to happen though.
Yakuza 0
Yakuza 3 Remastered
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Yakuza 5 Remastered
I already own these games on Steam and Xbox, but SEGA - take my money! I never, ever expected this coming.
Post edited June 19, 2023 by acute71
bluethief: I don't think so. Dragon's Dogma came to GOG first.
wolfsite: Ya and I just remembered Metal Gear Solid and the Contra Collection that just got released. Such a rare thing to happen though.
There are lots more as well, such as the Ys series. I just feel with a lot of japanese publishers, it's explicitly because they say they want DRM (like Inti Creates) while with the rest of the world they often just say the sales are not worth the effort (greetings to WayForward for not bringing River City Girls 2 here so far for exactly that reason).
It's here!
https://www.gog.com/en/game/yakuza_complete_series