It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grimlore Games got added as a standalone company. Should be for Spellforce 3's Soul Harvest DLC.
Alm888: According to devs. (see attachment) they hope to release their A.T.O.M. RPG on GOG by 24th of December.
Noice. This one definitely looks to be up my alley. :) That said, when I look at some of the screenshots over on Steam I think they aped the classic Fallouts' UI maybe a bit too much. Those inventory/barter windows sure could be much bigger to alleviate scrolling fatigue.
Any ideas for the new mysterious portal on the home page?
It looks like a forest but I can't find the corresponding game.
And does the space portal correspond to any particular game or is it just generic?
Alexim: Any ideas for the new mysterious portal on the home page?
And does the space portal correspond to any particular game or is it just generic?
it looks like a forest with a dragon in front if you look closely.
fortune_p_dawg: it looks like a forest with a dragon in front if you look closely.
Lol
Alexim: Any ideas for the new mysterious portal on the home page?
fortune_p_dawg: it looks like a forest with a dragon in front if you look closely.
SKYRIM!!!!!1!!1!!!!!!
Oh man, is the Trogdor game coming to GOG?!?!
Alexim: And does the space portal correspond to any particular game or is it just generic?
Mass Effect
Alexim: SKYRIM!!!!!1!!1!!!!!!
!

SKYRIM!!!!!!1!!!!!!1!

*cough* sorry, old reflex.
I have looked closely. There's no dragon, just trees in what seems to be a rather grim forest.
WinterSnowfall: I have looked closely. There's no dragon, just trees in what seems to be a rather grim forest.
The new Forest Simulator 2019!!! How cool is that?
Oddeus: The new Forest Simulator 2019!!! How cool is that?
We'll finally get an answer to that age-long question: "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"
WinterSnowfall: I have looked closely. There's no dragon, just trees in what seems to be a rather grim forest.
download the image and zoom in closely. you can see the dragons beady little eyes and its snout right near the bottom of the woods.
WinterSnowfall: We'll finally get an answer to that age-long question: "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"
https://store.steampowered.com/app/273800/Forestry_2017__The_Simulation/
high rated
Some Holistic Design games may be on the way to GOG:

Grogheads: You probably get this question a lot, but I have to ask…will there ever be a true remake of (Emperor of the Fading Suns), and if so, where can we send our donations to fund development!?! While we are all waiting for the remake, will we get to see a re-released version on GoG.com in the near future?

Andrew: As for GOG, we are already discussing partnering with them on some of our games. Remember that we made a lot of games – Merchant Prince, Hammer of the Gods, Final Liberation, Battles of Destiny and more. We will see how those discussions go before committing to anything.
http://grogheads.com/whatever/19833
Post edited December 22, 2018 by SCPM