It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: Sign-up thread up.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/looking_for_players_for_a_forum_deduction_game

Hurry up! All seats almost taken.
Your rushing tone in this post paid off. ;)

ZFR: I think our Community Manager should be the first to join our community game. Nothing like a game of Mafia to bring GOG community closer together.
Bah, gods should never cavort with mere mortal men/women. ;D

(Also on a more serious note, with all the work they have them doing I don't know if they'd be able to post much anyways while playing....but it'd be nice if they signed up. :))
Post edited January 28, 2020 by GameRager
Yeah, it actually is filling up fast. And some of the usual suspects haven't shown up yet.

I can rebalance it for 14+ so the more the merrier.
ZFR: Yeah, it actually is filling up fast. And some of the usual suspects haven't shown up yet.

I can rebalance it for 14+ so the more the merrier.
Does that rebalancing come with the tire rotation or is it extra? ;)

That said, I can see some of the regulars maybe choosing to sit a game or so out due to maybe being burnt out, but as for me: bring it on!
Post edited January 28, 2020 by GameRager
Bookwyrm627: ...
Hey Bookwyrm, we need some moderation in the next Mafia game. Come join us!
GameRager: Does that rebalancing come with the tire rotation or is it extra? ;)
at our place tire rotations are always free with a coupon upon doing an alignment...or is it the other way around?

anyway, you rotate tires (hopefully) every time you drive down the road, so I don't see why i should pay someone to spin them for me :-D

we've had multiple people talk about observing or wanting to watch a game or two before they join, or showing up after the game is on to try and join then, and promising to come back to watch and join later...where are they??

Specifically, i remember one account which was a husband / wife team who were very interested and were doing very well, too. They should join if they are interested. (I'm really embarrassed and apologize if you're already here and i just forgot your name.)

Bookwyrm627: ;)
And Book. It seems like there might a be a 2-shot Vig. You ought to sign up.

Does HSL still browse this forum? Can he play? I'd love to play with him being a townie...unless I'm scum. :-D
Post edited January 29, 2020 by Microfish_1
Bookwyrm627: ...
Lifthrasil: Hey Bookwyrm, we need some moderation in the next Mafia game. Come join us!
I wish I could, but I'm swamped.

But dang if that mod+player list isn't tempting anyway!
Post edited January 29, 2020 by Bookwyrm627
Microfish_1: at our place tire rotations are always free with a coupon upon doing an alignment...or is it the other way around?

anyway, you rotate tires (hopefully) every time you drive down the road, so I don't see why i should pay someone to spin them for me :-D
Probably a joke, but i'll answer anyways: They rote the position of each tire, not the tires themselves. ;)

Microfish_1: we've had multiple people talk about observing or wanting to watch a game or two before they join, or showing up after the game is on to try and join then, and promising to come back to watch and join later...where are they??

Specifically, i remember one account which was a husband / wife team who were very interested and were doing very well, too. They should join if they are interested. (I'm really embarrassed and apologize if you're already here and i just forgot your name.)
The more the merrier.....still, a bunch of newbies joined in, so it'll be fun to see a game where I am one of the more "veteran" players/where more players are newbies and the veterans give them tips or watch from the sidelines & think "Mmm, that was a good play, actually" or "Doh, that play was a dumb move rookies". :)
Lifthrasil: Hey Bookwyrm, we need some moderation in the next Mafia game. Come join us!
Bookwyrm627: I wish I could, but I'm swamped.

There is a 50/50 chance you get a killing role...
Microfish_1: Specifically, i remember one account which was a husband / wife team who were very interested and were doing very well, too. They should join if they are interested. (I'm really embarrassed and apologize if you're already here and i just forgot your name.)
bjgamer. I PMed them.

Also PMed thos one the list in this thread (those of them who are around and haven't joined yet).

What if we promise to lynch and/or NK you early? That would save you time! ;-)
When the hell did Bookwyrm become a moderator?
This is awesome. I had to wait like 3 weeks for my previous game to fill up.

Lifthrasil: What if we promise to lynch and/or NK you early? That would save you time! ;-)
That would be highly disappointing, especially if I got a killing role, and double especially if I was mafia, since it would be my first lynch as mafia.

yogsloth: When the hell did Bookwyrm become a moderator?
About two weeks ago.
Bookwyrm627: That would be highly disappointing, especially if I got a killing role, and double especially if I was mafia, since it would be my first lynch as mafia.

About two weeks ago.
Congrats good sir! Well deserved :)
Bookwyrm627: That would be highly disappointing, especially if I got a killing role, and double especially if I was mafia, since it would be my first lynch as mafia.

About two weeks ago.
trentonlf: Congrats good sir! Well deserved :)
Thanks. :)