It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post.
Post.
Post.
JoeSapphire: if we can just post in this thread 3000 more times we can get the reply count to spell 'boob'

Well, 2999 now.

Go!
I'm trying, Joe, but it isn't working!
Post edited March 15, 2019 by Bookwyrm627
Bookwyrm627: Post.
Post.
Post.
We need to set up a tag team where two posters are alternating!

Post!
Bookwyrm627: Post.
Post.
Post.
SirPrimalform: We need to set up a tag team where two posters are alternating!

Post!
Alas, the magic has already gone and my interest has died as permanently as when HSL murders me in the Night. :(
Bookwyrm627: Alas, the magic has already gone and my interest has died as permanently as when HSL murders me in the Night. :(
Ok, well I guess we will at some point naturally reach our goal. The important thing is to then never post in here again. Y'all better be paying attention!
SirPrimalform: Y'all better be paying attention!
Don't worry. I'll post a reminder in case someone isn't.
Bookwyrm627: Alas, the magic has already gone and my interest has died as permanently as when HSL murders me in the Night. :(
Heh. Then your interest should be very much alive, as I believe I've never managed to NK you in a game. Or is my memory failing me?
HypersomniacLive: Heh. Then your interest should be very much alive, as I believe I've never managed to NK you in a game. Or is my memory failing me?
Really? Huh.

Maybe I'm mixing it up with various threats and lynches, then. I've died so many times that one starts to lose track.
Bookwyrm627: Really? Huh. [...]
Yep, I tried to NK you in Lifthrasil's all-mafia game but got off'd myself by bler144 the moment I stepped out of my room.

Bookwyrm627: [...] Maybe I'm mixing it up with various threats and lynches, then. I've died so many times that one starts to lose track.
More likely you're mixing it up with the numerous times I killed you in this and/or some sign up thread; I don't think I've ever lynched you either but I'm not as certain as not NK-ing you.
I've never killed anyone in a mafia game, sounds like fun. I should try it one day :)
Vitek?
ZFR: Vitek?
Hey, I found a trail for you to follow. Hire a PI if you don't think you have the skills to find him.
Trails? PIs? Skills? I just want to play a mafia game.
ZFR: Trails? PIs? Skills? I just want to play a mafia game.
Then we need to rescue Vitek!
OK!

You mean lile a quest, right?
Post edited March 18, 2019 by ZFR
JoeSapphire: ...
How about we skip Vitek and you step in to mod a game?