It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
It was great show Geordy :) Just hoped Outstar heal you her own famous way and you can finally change your picture :)
geordyjones: Im glad you liked it, Lodium.

What do the others say? Who was the real Maestro here, eh, eh? :D
Maestro? More like Master Chef - trying to deep fry everything and everyone in deep oil. ;-)
******MESSAGE FORBIDDEN FOR OUTSTARWALKER AND GEORDYJONES (look elsewhere! ^o^)******

For those watching the stream tonight, it would be wise to give a hand to our dear duo of adventurers as they will enter the city where they probably be overwhelmed by all the possibilities. ^o^

Here's a map of the area and a useful guide in general so we don't send them to their death or circling around for two hours :o)
http://guides.gamepressure.com/divinityoriginalsin/guide.asp?ID=25135
Are they gonna put the game on a Sweet sale for the event? :)
djdarko: Are they gonna put the game on a Sweet sale for the event? :)
In a year, maybe ...
djdarko: Are they gonna put the game on a Sweet sale for the event? :)
opeter1: In a year, maybe ...
By that time I might have actually finally tackled Dragonfall and Wasteland 2! =P
G-Doc:
hey G-Doc, wake up! :D you forgot to draw a winner of the quiz :P
Cool, co-op LPs are nice.
I'll check it only a little, however, due to the spoilers.
opeter1: In a year, maybe ...
mistermumbles: By that time I might have actually finally tackled Dragonfall and Wasteland 2! =P
Haha, cool ... :)
G-Doc:
cyboff: hey G-Doc, wake up! :D you forgot to draw a winner of the quiz :P
Haha, no I havent. The bot didn't pick out any correct answers. Luckily, Outstar was vigilant as always and found them. I will draw a winner and announce it at the start of the next stream :-)

The OP now updated with the invitation for the Ureal Gold stream with Memories in 8-bit!
I have a lot of good memories of playing Unreal. Can't wait for the stream!
Unreal stream is still going and it's great! You might want to have a look!
That was such a great stream today. Just because all of you were an awesome audience. Thank you GOG-community! :)
Snap, missed this one. Finally done for the day. When will the record be up? Love me some Unreal.
ShadowWulfe: Snap, missed this one. Finally done for the day. When will the record be up? Love me some Unreal.
You can watch it here:
http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/b/608620623