It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With Kickstarter beta access on GOG.com!

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is becoming one of the biggest, most successful Kickstarter campaigns in history.

Straight from the under the watchful eye of Koji Igarashi, one of the godfathers of the genre, comes the newest exploration-focused, side scrolling platformer with RPG and crafting elements. In short, it's shaping up to be the biggest Metroidvania release in recent memory - already surpassing its original Kickstarter goal by sixfold. As of right now that is.

We're huge fans of IGA and Castlevania, so when we heard that Koji Igarashi was returning to the genre we knew we wanted to work with the team to play our part in getting this amazing spiritual successor out there, completely DRM-free, with our signature kind of customer love.

That's why we're excited to announce that we'll be supporting the upcoming release with DRM-free versions to all Kickstarter backers of the game pledging $28 or more!

Everyone who backs the project at the $60 tier (or higher) will receive not only a DRM-free digital copy of the game, but also exclusive backer-only content and access to the beta, all right here on GOG.com.

You can make your pledge over on Kickstarter, and stay tuned for future backer updates with more details on how to get started with your access to the beta.
Post edited May 02, 2019 by Ashleee
Sweet! I didn't know about this so this is great for me as Symphony of the Night is one of my all-time favorite games :D