It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Sadly, we need to inform you that, due to company’s closure, all the remaining Telltale titles will be delisted from our catalog on Monday, May 27, 10am UTC.

The titles are as follows: the Wolf Among Us, Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Hector: Badge of Carnage, the Batman series, Sam & Max series, Puzzle Agent series, Tales from the Borderlands, and Strong Bad’s Cool Game for Attractive People.

For everyone who purchased any of said titles prior to delisting, the games will remain in their GOG library.
Post edited May 23, 2019 by chandra
high rated
Thank you for letting us know a few days in advance. While not unexpected, it's still sad news. I hope the Telltale games eventually find their way back to the GOG catalogue.
And there is no chance of a discount before delisting is there?
Flashfire42: And there is no chance of a discount before delisting is there?
No because Telltale the publisher and developer is gone, who's holding the rights now or where they are i don't know but it's clear nothing will be discounted here before they are gone.
Post edited May 23, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
high rated
Flashfire42: And there is no chance of a discount before delisting is there?
ChrisGamer300: No because Telltale the publisher and developer is gone, who's holding the rights now or where they are i don't know but it's clear nothing will be discounted here before they are gone.
Skybound ----> The Walking Dead

HBO ----> Game of Thrones

Gearbox Software ----> Tales from the Borderlands

DC ----> Batman and The Wolf Among Us

Marvel ----> Guardians of the Galaxy

Mojang ----> Minecraft

Universal Studios ----> Jurassic Park

Amblin Entertainment/Universal ----> Back to the future

Graham Annable ----> Puzzle Agent
Post edited May 23, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
Shit. I hope at least the Batman games will be back eventually.
Post edited May 23, 2019 by Breja
ChrisGamer300: No because Telltale the publisher and developer is gone, who's holding the rights now or where they are i don't know but it's clear nothing will be discounted here before they are gone.
fr33kSh0w2012: Skybound ----> The Walking Dead

Mojang ----> Minecraft

Thanks but do Disney own both Tales of Monkey Island and Sam&Max now ? if so there's still a high possibility those might return.
Post edited May 23, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
ChrisGamer300: Thanks but do Disney own both Tales of Monkey Island and Sam&Max now ? if so there's still a high possibility those might return.
LucasArts didn't own Sam & Max so I don't see why Disney would own them now. Steve Purcell works for Pixar now but as far as I know he still owns Sam & Max as much as he ever did.
Hector's Badge of Carnage is very good.

Puzzle Agent is a weaker Professor Layton, but the story/ambiance makes up for it.

Mojang ----> Minecraft

It's a bit more complex than that. They own the IP upon which the game is based, but not the copyright of the games themselves (unless there was some kind of clause in the licencing deal which caused the game copyrights to revert to the IP owners in the event of Telltale's closure).

I'd guess that the games are all in copyright hell for now. I imagine Telltale's properties will be sold off by administrators, and then the only hope of the games returning would be a deal being struck between the new owners of the games and the owners of the IP.
ChrisGamer300: Thanks but do Disney own both Tales of Monkey Island and Sam&Max now ? if so there's still a high possibility those might return.
SirPrimalform: LucasArts didn't own Sam & Max so I don't see why Disney would own them now. Steve Purcell works for Pixar now but as far as I know he still owns Sam & Max as much as he ever did.
Ok thx, I guess we will see.
Anything I should get beyond Batman, Wolf, and Borderlands?
OdanUrr: Anything I should get beyond Batman, Wolf, and Borderlands?
The Puzzle Agent games are a lot of fun, albeit with a very simple and almost "primitive" look.
Post edited May 23, 2019 by tinyE
Thanks for the announcement. But without a discount I will not be able to buy them.
So hoping that someday these games will return for sale on GOG.
The Wolf Among Us seemed interesting to me.

Mojang ----> Minecraft

Hmm... I wouldn't know lets hope so!