It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We have uploaded a patch file for the Mac version of Divinity: Original Sin. This patch will bring the Mac version in line with the PC version. Please download this Mac patch at your earliest convenience in order to have the latest and greatest version of the game :)

Changelog for patch 1.0.57(this applies to the PC version as well) :

- Crash fix for send to homestead from a container
- Fixed encumbered being spammed when dead
- Fixed crash while saving during a SurfaceGrowAction (this should fix any issues with crashing when going into the tunnel under the graveyard in Cyseal for example)

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Glukx: Installation of patch 1.0.57 for Mac failed, until I moved the game to /Applications... Having to move the game around for the patch installer to work is quite annoying (I install my games in sub-folders of /Games). I'm still downloading 1.0.68, so I'll see how it goes, but I suppose it will be the same?
That's a bug, I think guys are already working on a fix for the patcher. Feel free to submit a bug report to our support just in case. :)
Glukx: Sounds good - I'll do a bug report just in case, but thanks for the answer.
As I know, there has been a new build posted with patches built in.