It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I got Chessmaster 9000 a while ago. I noticed that when I switch to the True 3D view, the pieces overlap each other and looks like an optical illusion. Also, I am not able to rotate or fine zoom with alt+mouse or ctrl+mouse; I can only zoom in and out with the wheel mouse.
It's not a real problem; I always play in 2D view anyways. I saw screenshots of Chessmaster 9000 online and the True 3D view looks fine for them. I am using Windows Vista with DX10. I was wondering if anyone else encountered anything like this.
Attachments:
This question / problem has been solved by Paczykimage
Hi,
There is some GOG's magic bind to F12 button, just hit it whenever this happens ;)
starcontroller: When I press F12, the screen flashes and a program called ResetDevice briefly pops up. The pieces are still overlapping each other.

Hmm, the screen should flash, but after that, the overlapping on already selected 3D chess set should stop.
Try this please:
1: Select 3D view and one of the chess sets. Now the pieces should overlap each other.
2: Press ctrl+alt +del and then escape. This will enter and exit a welcome / logon screen.
Those two steps should temporally fix the graphic bug only for selected set so if you chose a different one, this operation has to be done again.
If this doesn't help, please contact our technical support for further assistance.