It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hi all,

We've uploaded a new installer for Capitalism 2 that will update your game to version 1.08. Please make sure that you have this file: setup_capitalism2_2.2.0.8.exe as this will install Capitalism 2 version 1.08.

Changelog for version 1.08:

Fixes the typing speed problem and the mouse interacting problem when the frame rate is too high.
Lets you use a better display aspect ratio on a wide screen monitor by using the resolution switching buttons on the main menu.
Fixed a bug with the calculation of the local overall rating, which affects the average city overall rating.
Fixed a bug with the display of the product rating bars on the firm detail screen, and a but with the firms report.
Fixed an interface bug with jewelry and watch stores which may occur after loading a save game.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
RadonGOG: Is this an "official" update or specifically developed by the GOG team? If it´s the later, I can just congratulate you on supporting such titles!
Official update from Enlight Software :)
TeasingJewel: I may be forgetting something but is this not the changelog from 1.07?
The changelog I posted is taken from here:

http://www.enlight.com/capitalism2/Patch.html
Post edited February 24, 2015 by JudasIscariot