The Ravenwood Stories DLC will take you to a forgotten corner of the Tunguska Exclusion Zone, where Evil had taken its foothold. In Ravenwood, you will meet a group of people who have come to Tunguska in pursuit of a greater good, but facing division and hardships. As you try to help them achieve their dream, a satanic cult and its dark past will unveil before you.
- Five new equipment (armor, helmet, electronics) to help you survive the Zone.
- Six new weapons.
- A new type of serum.
- Extensive crafting including ammo, medicine, and explosives.
- Hunting for wild life.
- An agriculture system to grow herbs and vegetables for cooking and crafting.
- An extensive menu of food/drink items you can cook, eat, and sell - your own restaurant!
- Owning a cozy, peaceful lake-side home with customized furnishing.
- Seven new characters with dialogues and side quests.
- Branching main quest with two endings depending on a few player's choices early in the game.
To get to Ravenwood, first go to the train station in Zernaskaya, and then follow the railroad towards the opposite direction of Station 11.