Take on epic new missions, embark on new adventures and discover stories that will lead you to spectacular new locations on the periphery of civilization, in ‘Edge of the World’, an extensive new expansion for this BAFTA nominated game.
Contains three brand new mini campaigns with nine new missions, exotic locations, two new playable classes with unique mounts, and the Imperial Shocklance weapon!
- “A strange request” - Assist a wealthy and eccentric client in recovering an ancient relic and encounter a deep and ancient evil.
- “The Mawspring excursion” - Visit the exotic Mongress Mawsprings as they fight off a Mongress Hunter with a claim to rile, backed by an Imperial plot to expand their rule.
- “Lost Expedition” - Explore an ancient installation and uncover the dark fate of a Mancer expedition that was thought long lost.
- Discover two new “legendary Ace” classes; Arbiter and Corsair and ride a Fenix or Pteron respectively for the first time.
- New Weapon – Unleash the Imperial Shocklance, an electric weapon that can eliminate multiple enemies at once.
The ‘Edge of the World’ DLC will also increase the level cap from 20 to 24 through various ancient items that can be discovered.
The Falconeer © 2021 Tomas Sala. Published by Wired Productions Ltd and developed by Tomas Sala. The Falconeer and The Falconeer logo are trademarks of Tomas Sala. All rights reserved.