Discover the world of dusty trails and barren wastelands; a world where nature rules and the man isn’t more important than a mere coyote...
The Amazing American Circus’s OST is an adventure through the American traditions of country and folk music, where regional and ethnic influences mix and create the musical soundscape of Weird America. Over 60 minutes of music, including the song “Where the Wind May Blow'' penned by the acclaimed Alina Lesnik.
Let the 18 atmospheric tunes take you to the Louisiana swamps, the blues-filled Chicago, and to the East Coast, where bluegrass, ragtime, and all that jazz will show you what the Gilded Age was all about. And three bonus tracks will also let you feel the magic of the circus show! So, now the only question that remains is… what are you waiting for? It’s time to put on your rambling shoes and hit the dusty trail - an adventure of a lifetime awaits!
Music composed and produced by: Patryk Scelina
Recorded by: Kamil Biedrzycki
Main Guitar / Dobro: Piotr Haie
Violin: Aleksandra Fikus
Cello: Michał Bień
Harmonica / Second Guitar / Mandoline: Patryk Scelina
COMPOSER: Patryk Scelina
Bonus track "Where the Wind May Blow"
Music composed and produced by: Alina Lesnik
- [0:52] Some Bad News
- [3:45] Feels Like Home
- [2:39] Your pa left you a circus, boy!
- [2:44] Getting Ready for a Heist
- [3:06] Conquest of the Country
- [0:40] Making Serious Money
- [3:22] Spook Search
- [1:26] Whiskey No More
- [2:17] We're almost there boy
- [2:55] No more Chit-Chatting
- [0:28] The Greatest Showman
- [3:19] Final stop on East
- [3:50] Supernaturals
- [2:43] On The Road Again
- [4:35] Bonus track: Circus Came to Town
- [5:53] Bonus track: Circus Rag
- [5:27] Bonus track: The Weirdest Show
- [2:53] Bonus track: Where the Wind May Blow feat. Alina Lesnik
© Klabater 2021. © Juggler Games. All rights reserved.