The second DLC for Shortest Trip to Earth adds over 20 new enemy ships across 3 major new factions to the original game. Explore 10 additional planets with their unique game-changing events and take command of a new playable ship - The Exception.
The current DLC is released together with several smaller updates & fixes.FEATURES
Fresh updates & fixes
- 20+ new enemy ship types
- 1 new playable ship
- 3 new major factions and many new smaller fleet types or groups
- 10 new planets/events
New playable ship (The Exception)
- Weapon slots can be now upgraded to core weapon slots, giving +1 ship HP
- Small updates to make some enemy fleets stronger, including those in Old Enemies DLC
- Fixed builtin exotics converter slider step size
- Fixed zoom in and out keys
- Fix, fire is now visible in modded game content
- Fix, Perk randomizerMenuStrings can now be localized
- Hopefully, fixed screen flickering on first game load on OSx
This mysterious alien craft was excavated from a deep ravine on Mars. Its asymmetric hull contains an enormous energy weapon plus other advanced systems and technology, including an exotic garden of crystal life.New enemy ships
New enemies will be roaming the universe in addition to old ones, once you activate the DLC. The number of enemy fleets will remain almost the same raising general difficulty slightly, but ship loot will usually make up for losses during battles.New planets
The DLC also adds some new planets and other points of interest into the game.
You must restart your run (or finish a level while the DLC is already active) to experience the new content.Three new major factions
- The Moralors - This civilization has built its foundational religion on the importance of sleeping morally, tentacles on the left side and tail on the right. Other ways of sleeping are considered deeply blasphemous to the god and immoral to Moralor civilization, thus obviously worthy of painful death. Fortunately, the Moralors are usually satisfied with verbal assurance of proper sleeping styles and positions.
- The Phobians - A semi-primitive civilization that has indulged in stagnation of epic proportions. Your mere presence in their system means you are threatening "the Phobian family values, the children and small animals, and also creating a risk of fear." - which again means you must pay for your disruptions or fight.
- The Capitaalo - A quasi-primitive civilization obsessed with their ancient currency system and measuring things in money. The Capitaalo have only recently joined the galactic community with access to FTL travel. They are trading with the Rat Empire and claim that your presence in their territory will destabilize their financial markets, requiring you to pay for damages or fight their crude ships.
Together with the launch of this DLC, a free set of new ship weapons & modules has been added into the base game.
Shortest Trip To Earth: The Old Enemies © 2020 Interactive Fate. Developed by Interactive Fate. Licensed exclusively to and published by Iceberg Interactive B.V. Iceberg Interactive design and mark are registered trademarks of Iceberg Interactive B.V. Microsoft®, Windows® and DirectX® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. All other brands, product names, and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Made in Europe.