You are a child of the dread Queen of the mighty empire of Haven. Alas, your life of happy luxury has been stripped from you. The Queen, your mother, is desperately ill, so you have been forced to travel to the savage Rokaj. It is a poor and brutal land of warriors, constantly prone to rebellion.
You find yourself in the middle of a vicious power struggle, between your masters back home and the raiders and assassins of the wilderness. A rebellion is brewing. If you can’t prove yourself and master the wild Ro, it will be a bloody disaster. Can you take control of your Empire’s lands? And what will you do with them once you have it?
Explore a vast nation full of cities, forts, and dungeons. Fight clever, carefully designed turn-based battles. Deal with misbehaving vassals with bribery, diplomacy, or violence. Build new forts and customize them, choosing among upgrades that give your adventurers powerful bonuses. Experience with other Queen's Wish games is not necessary to enjoy Queen's Wish 2.
Queen's Wish 2: The Tormentor features:
- Epic fantasy adventure with over 50 hours of gameplay.
- Open-ended story in the barbarian lands of the Rokaj. Make the choices you want, and enjoy the terrifying consequences.
- Suspenseful tactical combat. Select from sixty different abilities. Build and rebuild your warriors to face rapidly changing foes.
- Gain strength with a unique fortress system. Build and equip fortresses. Customize your Empire to gain power or please the locals.
- Explore (Conquer?) an enormous outdoors and a huge variety of dungeons and enemy fortresses.
- Not just orcs and elves. Explore one of the fascinating, detailed worlds that make Spiderweb Software adventures unique.
- Over 100 quests and hundreds of magical artifacts to hunt for.
Enjoy a new adventure from Spiderweb Software, now celebrating 28 years of making fine indie fantasy role-playing goodness.
Copyright 2022, Spiderweb Software, All Rights Reserved