“I thoroughly enjoyed Out There: Omega Edition. Hopping from one system to the next not knowing what will be discovered was a constant thrill.”True PC Gaming“This is Gravity in which everything usually goes as wrong as it supposed to, yet somehow the astronaut remains calm, even lyrical, throughout”Rock, Paper, Shotgun“For those looking to explore the vast reaches of space in a narrative based storyline.”
– Universal Gaming Reviews
Out There is an award-winning space exploration game blending roguelike, resource management and interactive fiction.
You are an astronaut awaking from cryonics not in the solar system, but... out there... in a far and unknown place of the galaxy. In Out There, you will have to survive, tinkering your ship with what you can gather drifting in the void, and spot garden planets to refill your oxygen supply.
Space is an hostile place ; dangerous and mysterious adventures will mark each step of your travel. You will not only meet intelligent species that won’t care about you, but also deal with ancient powers linked to your destiny and the fate of mankind itself.
Survival and understanding of what is really at stake in the galaxy is the core of what Out There has to offer.
• A dark adventure in deep space
• 59 achievements, leaderboard
• Explore a freshly procedurally-generated galaxy every time
• 350+ unique text adventures with multiple choices
• Epic main storyline leading to 4 different endings
• 10 spaceships with different specs to discover
• Crafting system with 20 alien technologies built from 15 materials
• Engage with alien life forms and learn their language
• No combat! it’s you against the environment
• Eerie score by award-winning composer Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable) featuring vocals by Lara Ausensi (Forest Kingdom II, Shevannai - The Voice of Elves)
• Fantastic pulp comics graphics
• High replay value
The full soundtrack for Out There: Ω Edition featuring 23 tracks by award-winning composer Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable).
The music in Omega Edition act as introductory music for each different type of star a player discovers. From yellow dwarfs to supernovae to neutron stars, which are very dangerous and have a lot of power, to red giants and also black holes but those are dangerous places as well. For the garden planets, that sustain life, there are three special ambient tracks that feature ethereal vocals by Lara Ausensi.
01 - Journey Begins
02 - The Story Unfolds
03- Out There I
04 - Blue Giant I
05 - Blue Giant II
06 - BLue Giant III
07 - Enemies
08 - Supernova
09 - Garden Planet I (feat. Lara Ausensi)
10 - Garden Planet II (feat. Lara Ausensi)
11 - Garden Planet III (feat. Lara Ausensi)
12 - Red Dwarf I
13 - Red Dwarf II
14 - Red Dwarf III
15 - Red Giant
16 - Neutron Star
17 - The Black Hole
18 - Out There II
19 - Yellow Dwarf I
20 - Yellow Dwarf II
21 - Yellow Dwarf III
22 - Journey's End
23 - Final Chapter